J-Meet-up DFW - Page 2 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-Meet-up DFW
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:47 PM
Yea i learned my lesson to kill anything in my path with my big snow plow bumper.

Check Out My Domain Page!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:30 PM
Deff. I would like to catch up you guys even if i have to drive to Ft.worth or arlington as long as its not too too far or for you guys to catch up with my guys here....
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:26 AM
I wished y'all could of made it out Monday. Audiobahn, ichibahn and the hooters girls were out there. The turnout was even bigger this time. Yeah, I definately gotta make the upcoming shows.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:14 AM
Damnit i wish i wasnt so sick i woulda came out. I should be ok for next week.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:37 AM
how long do yall stay out there? ive been getting off work right around 10pm-ish. might take about 30 min to get there though?!?!! darius got a # i can call to meet up with yall or i can give you mine.

try to make the bass pro shop show.... ALL

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:06 PM
Neal,
My email address is darmantx6@yahoo.com. Email me for it.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:43 PM
email sent

Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:50 AM
1 1/2 weeks till bass pro shop meet

Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:33 PM
William send the email again. I did not receive it.
Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:13 PM
I should be good to show at the bass pro show, my car get fixed monday! WOO!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:12 PM
Just checkin to see who all is gonna meet up this weekend out in burleson or in ft worth fri. or sat. if you are send me an e mail and i can get you my cell number so u can call to let me know or just an e-mail

Sunday, March 27, 2005 9:59 PM
darius- my cell is 972-768-8277

since the store was closed sunday(best buy) i gotta work mon morning to set the new ad which means ill be able to meet up mon night

so me and danny will be showing sunday at bass pro! any others?

Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:08 PM
is the show at bass pro this next comin sun.?? not easter but the next??
If so i may be there with some others.. If i end up not workin monday i may meet up also..
I Bass Pro in Grapevine???
Monday, March 28, 2005 1:29 PM
yup this coming sunday. THE 1ST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH is always at bass pro shop across from grapvine mills. 1-5pm registration 1-2pm

Monday, March 28, 2005 2:27 PM
i should be out there tonight

Monday, March 28, 2005 2:45 PM
might be out there tonight!

Monday, March 28, 2005 3:43 PM
Ahaha nice new name and sig Wil! Shoulda got a shot with the doors up tho! I should be out there as well.

Monday, March 28, 2005 8:25 PM
It was nice meeting up with you Will. Your car is well done.

Danny,
You know that tacoma we thought was stock, that thing was supercharged. That thing was pushing well over 275hp. Those tires were indeed slicks. It was a sleeper.
Monday, March 28, 2005 9:22 PM
ya i need to download some pics i took w/the doors, haven't had a chance yet. had to think of a unique name that people w/know me by. best i could come up with?!?!

great meeting everyone. we had 4 j's out there tonight. 2 yellow cavys and a yellow fire and a black fire. GO YELLOW!

Monday, March 28, 2005 9:55 PM
wheres is this meet at is it that on in arlington
Monday, March 28, 2005 10:09 PM
Quote:

Danny,
You know that tacoma we thought was stock, that thing was supercharged. That thing was pushing well over 275hp. Those tires were indeed slicks. It was a sleeper.

Yea i heard it, my bro and i wanted to go check out the vipers real quick while they were strapping it down. I lost you but we saw it dyno, very awesome. That sucker was as loud as that cobra.

Paul, yea its the one in arlington. COME OUT!!! Its amazing. I'd say there was something like 2-3 thousand people there. ANd those cars OMG! I drooled so much over that Evo and Sylvia. MMMM... big turbos. Cant wait for next week. My car should be painted back to what it was again.

Monday, March 28, 2005 10:18 PM
ill come out maybe in 3 weeks im still getting my car together so itll be about 3 weeks r so
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 8:58 AM
If it drives bring it out!! My car looked like crap last 2 times cuz of my accident.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:32 AM
Actually there was five of us. The girl with the red hair had and her friend had an 03 yellow cavalier, but she didn't park by us because she didn't know.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:17 AM
o may bad, i thought you said they came in a different car.

dont know when ill have another mon night off but ill come out if i do and let yall know. see if your friend wants to meet up w/us at bass pro show.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search