The 5th Annual Sonic Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish! Sunday, May 1st, Morgantown, PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The 5th Annual Sonic Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish! Sunday, May 1st, Morgantown, PA
Monday, April 25, 2011 3:30 PM
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1936691

2000 Buick Regal GSE - "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800" - 333WHP
12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)

2004 Chevy Cavalier - 15.7 @ 90mph (Semi-Modded)

Re: The 5th Annual Sonic Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish! Sunday, May 1st, Morgantown, PA
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:19 AM
im deff gonna see if i can make this
Re: The 5th Annual Sonic Meet, benefiting Make-A-Wish! Sunday, May 1st, Morgantown, PA
Monday, May 02, 2011 4:16 AM
Well this meet was a huge success and huge failure all at once. The place was packed to the brim, but that also meant more high school mentality ricer immature FKN morons that are in the end going to ruin the event for us and for the kids that benefit from the proceeds. Towards the end of the show the cops were busy non-stop giving these useless wastes of skin tickets for driving like a$$holes. I'm actually surprised no one was injured by the end of the day.

I can totally understand wanting to have a little fun, but in a parking lot THAT crowded have a little fkn common sense. /rant

Monday, May 02, 2011 8:52 AM
Damn ricers still wish i coulda went

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, May 02, 2011 9:24 AM
oldskool wrote:
I can totally understand wanting to have a little fun, but in a parking lot THAT crowded have a little fkn common sense. /rant

That is why i was autocrossing instead....

its an old concept. time for something new to take the reigns. - Z yaaaa

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 4:09 AM
Tinkles(now with Boost Face) wrote:
oldskool wrote:

That is why i was autocrossing instead....

lol thats why i was at hershey park, It was rented out privately and Think the longest i waited for a ride was 2mins lol. Great day.

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:00 PM
GUYS IT WASNT THAT BAD ..... 2 TO 4 ASSHOLES OUT OF 1K CARS OR SO IS A GREAT RATIO LOL
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:01 PM
I enjoyed the meet also. Alot of different cars and another Cobalt owner lent me his tools so I could swap a replacement battery into my Regal

Was time to replace my 1 year old 157K original battery lol.

2000 Buick Regal GSE - "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800" - 333WHP
12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)

2004 Chevy Cavalier - 15.7 @ 90mph (Semi-Modded)
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:18 PM
Don't get me wrong the meet and turnout was awesome, but Manny, the ration was definitely bigger than that, especially towards the end. There just were not enough cops!

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:24 PM
Ugh...Lol i can't believe i just said there were not enough cops...that's not exactly what i meant hahaha.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:42 AM
Yeah I was at the meet too and def towards the end was ridiculous cause that's why the townships no matter where u go let u hang out anywhere cause of idiots that like to show off drive stupid and be inconsiderate towards others that are just sitting out to have a good time and talk about cars.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search