Concerts this summer - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Concerts this summer
Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:50 AM
what concert is every one going to?
I just got my tickets for Mayhem fest with vip parking july 29th

Re: Concerts this summer
Saturday, April 23, 2011 10:12 AM
Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, and Sevendust. April 29, Wilkes-Barre, PA Mohegan Sun Arena

Stone Sour, Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Halestorm, and Art of Dying (it says Seether on the ticket so i dont know. lol) May 6, First Niagara Pavilion, Pittsburgh, Pa

thats it so far. more to come

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, April 23, 2011 11:50 AM
99redz24 wrote:Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, and Sevendust. April 29, Wilkes-Barre, PA Mohegan Sun Arena

Stone Sour, Theory of a Deadman, Skillet, Halestorm, and Art of Dying (it says Seether on the ticket so i dont know. lol) May 6, First Niagara Pavilion, Pittsburgh, Pa

thats it so far. more to come
if i had the money i would go the 6th

Sunday, April 24, 2011 10:48 AM
gettin tix to mayhem fest soon

Sunday, April 24, 2011 11:06 AM
i went to Mayhem fest last year. this years line up sucks. never heard of half those bands

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, April 24, 2011 3:08 PM
jimmy buffett at jones beach aug 19

best place ever to see him or anyone else
Sunday, April 24, 2011 11:07 PM
The only band on the main stage I haven't heard of is machine head, but excited to see disturbed and godsmack. Godsmack was awesome at crue fest.

Monday, April 25, 2011 2:55 PM
SUBLIME 311 what! hell yeah front row! suck me beautiful!

Monday, April 25, 2011 8:05 PM
Korey Blubaugh wrote:gettin tix to mayhem fest soon

your more than welcome to meet up

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:08 AM
Korey Blubaugh wrote:The only band on the main stage I haven't heard of is machine head, but excited to see disturbed and godsmack. Godsmack was awesome at crue fest.

Machine Head is excellent live, always put on a great show. You should check out an album of theirs called "the blackening".

I'm most likely heading Mayhem at Camden, NJ...the Trivium/In Flames show in upstate new york...we're seeing Rise Against next Monday in Philly...All That Remains in Lancaster sometime in may...and I'm very tempted to take a roadtrip to Oklahoma to see Foo Fighters as I believe that's the closest to me that they're playing. Busy summer for sure.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:17 PM
Nate (THE NASTY ONE) wrote:SUBLIME 311 what! hell yeah front row! suck me beautiful!

oh oh when and where?

I plan on going to vans warped tour at merryweather post pavilian (I can't spell haha) in maryland.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:20 PM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:
Korey Blubaugh wrote:The only band on the main stage I haven't heard of is machine head, but excited to see disturbed and godsmack. Godsmack was awesome at crue fest.

Machine Head is excellent live, always put on a great show. You should check out an album of theirs called "the blackening".

I'm most likely heading Mayhem at Camden, NJ...the Trivium/In Flames show in upstate new york...we're seeing Rise Against next Monday in Philly...All That Remains in Lancaster sometime in may...and I'm very tempted to take a roadtrip to Oklahoma to see Foo Fighters as I believe that's the closest to me that they're playing. Busy summer for sure.

I would love to come out to lancaster to see atr. they are by far one of my fav bands.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:19 PM
I've been drinkin' and such but I do think its at jiffylube live. Google for tix.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:30 PM
Awesome, Ive been there once. Its only like 2hrs from me. I might have to go.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 6:41 PM
Me and my buddies got Tickets for Mayhem Fest in NJ july 27th
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:54 AM
Mayhem fest July 30 mainly for disturbed and godsmack

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search