Selling my 91 Z24 manual coupe - Second Generation Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Selling my 91 Z24 manual coupe
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:49 AM
Hey guy and gals, I don't think I've posted on here in like at least 8 or 9 years.

The long of the short of it is I'm selling my 91 Cavalier Z24 5 speed Coupe. It's all original and bone stock and it's in pretty good shape. Been undercoated lots, stored in the winters and hasn't seen the road since 2006. I've got a pile of pictures and lots of information with spare Parts Galore. Body overall is really good. And the interior is immaculate, this thing's like a time machine inside other than the headliner sagging, big surprise there.

I've also got to complete Drive trains both out of 1990 Pontiac Sunbird GT 2 L turbo 5 speeds. I've got two C20GET engines and two Muncie 282 wide ratio trannies. Plus lots and lots of spare goodies. The one engine and transmission are still mated and are in great working order. The second engine needs a head gasket and the block decked as it is low between cylinders 3 and 4. But the transmission works fine.

I've also got brand new 17 x 7 rims as well as a front mount intercooler and Eibach lowering springs etc etc

Call or message me at 905-650-6010 or email me at ddrysdale@hotmail.ca and I can send you a pile of photos and we can talk at length.

I've been out of the game a long time so maybe my prices are out to lunch feel free to let me know, I'm just trying to test the waters here and gage were things are at so I hope I don't offend anybody if I'm off the mark lol.

Cheers folks!
Heres the Kijiji ad with links to my other ads.
91 Cavalier Z24 very clean.,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/norfolk-county/91-cavalier-z24-very-clean/1339614547?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_con tent=app_android

Price: $ 6,500

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search