Gotta love careless tow truck crews - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gotta love careless tow truck crews
Friday, February 27, 2015 5:40 PM
whilst coming home early from work i hit a patch of black ice and slid off the road and into the ditch. car was fine at that time just dinged up the left of the front bumper and scraped the left side and demolished the mirror (swiped a mailbox on the way into the ditch). but then along comes the tow truck i called. whilst getting my car out they seemingly didnt notice the deafening screech (and fluids spurting out from under the car) of my oil pan, tranny cover, and other metal bits under the car being ripped off the bottom of my car because the were dragging it onto the bed of the truck which wasnt flush with the ground. it essentially sheared all that stuff off. needless to say im pissed. my sunchicken is out of commmision for the time being. and the wrecker company is getting sued for the damages. Im probably just gunna go rip another ld9 twin cam and tranny out of a malibu at the pick an pull (they have no 90's model sunfires as of yet) or gunna take it as an omen and do the ecotec swap im always telling myself im gunna do.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search