retiring/sold - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
retiring/sold
Sunday, April 12, 2020 9:48 PM
Hey all jbody members. Id like to take the time to say that ive sold my last cav. It was sad to see it go. I recently just had a baby so it was time to let my ride go. I hope the buyer takes good care of it and enjoy it as much as i have. Ive owned 3 cavaliers and a few parts car. Ive modded all of them and has gave me reliable service over the years. My first was a 91 cav with a 3.1. It had over 800k when it laid to rest. I also owned a 99 cav which originated the name 'redrain'. I had that car for bout 6 years with no issues till it would have cost me more for tires/exhaust then to purchase my latest cav the 04. I had this car for bout 7 years and have not had to spend no money into it aside from basic parts like brakes. I spent bout 3 grand into the car and countless hrs to make it what it is today. I would like to thank the members here for all the help and opinions eventho its died down quite a bit. Im retiring from the site and the jbody world. I now own a sportage i plan on doin some work to. Hope all u have enjoyed ur cars as much as me and keep them alive! Good luck and stay safe!

ReD RaiN

Re: retiring/sold
Sunday, June 28, 2020 4:03 PM
We will miss you T!M8!T! Enjoy your Kia!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search