I hate my PT cruiser... - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I hate my PT cruiser...
Sunday, November 26, 2006 7:54 PM

It rides too damn high, Its too soft riding, and has way too much body roll in corners and it feels like its always going to roll over on me... And now 2 of my neighbors on the street own one. I hate having a car that every old person seems to love and drive...

God damn it all!!
But hurray for working at a parts store and being able to order @!#$ for extreme discounts. We sell this to the public for $253 and change.. I got em for $190.08

Atleast i will have the only Lowered one in my area. I just dissapointed that KYB dosn't make any struts besides the GR-2 for these things, because i love the prokit AGX combo on my cav which really made me get the same springs for this bizotch. But I am stuck with Blistein since thats all i can find on summit worth while and can handle a drop for this car ( 1.6 F and 2.0 R) I'm also looking for some 18"s and then calling it quits.

Re: I hate my PT cruiser...
Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:05 PM
that there box looks real familiar

Sunday, November 26, 2006 11:36 PM
because bilstein doesnt make good struts...what?

Monday, November 27, 2006 8:36 AM
navycav3 wrote:because bilstein doesnt make good struts...what?

Yeah no kidding, they seem to do pretty good on my BMW, lol.

Monday, November 27, 2006 9:07 AM
I have only found Blisten shocks for the rear. I've checked summit and tirerack. Then I can only find Tokico HP series package or a whole GR-2 package. The fronts are what I am worried about blowing. I'll keep searching tho, these aren't going to go on till the spring anyways.

Monday, November 27, 2006 11:19 AM
have you looked into konis?

Monday, November 27, 2006 1:18 PM
its still a pt looser

the hhr isnt a fav of mine either

the pt's ive been in didnt ride soft , and the seats were hard as a brick , and ive been seeing alot of turbo's pt's around lately , some say something about being a performance model on them

guess what ever it takes to sell um

Monday, November 27, 2006 8:01 PM
navycav3 wrote:have you looked into konis?

The car isn't going to be lowered enough for me to justify buying the Koni's for it. The rear in these cars are just shocks not struts so from what i have been reading on the pt cruiser forums I can in essence put w/e i want in the back and call it a day. So most likely i will order the blisteins from the rear since they state one of the lines are handle the drops and are fairly cheap. As for the fronts seeing the GR-2's are only under warrenty for 1.5" of a drop and these are 1.6".. i can get em through my work under lifetime warrenty and won't have to deal with the BS of going through KYB themselves. However, i'll have to wait in see.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:06 PM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ wrote:
But I am stuck with Blistein since thats all i can find on summit worth while and can handle a drop for this car

Blistein makes some of the best goddamn shocks on this goddamn planet

[ o ][][][][][][][][ o ] coach built jeep
Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:08 PM
Nity9CavSedanCRJ wrote:I have only found Blisten shocks for the rear.

contact this guy
http://stores.ebay.com/techdeals1

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:11 PM
try this guy too
http://stores.ebay.com/SHOCKSANDSPRINGS

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search