BIN LADEN IS DEAD! - Page 2 - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: BIN LADEN IS DEAD!
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:39 AM on j-body.org
those in somalia as exampled i dont think were celebrating the death of a lone gunmen or pilot. they were being hoisted up as the dead americans sure bin laden was at the top of this cell. but to me hes just another terrorist. he doesnt deserve a celebration in my mind, he's just another piece of @!#$ we don't have to deal with. his replacement has allready been picked. its just the fact watching the people jumping in the streets screaming usa and all that look no diffrent then those group of somalias dancing over our flag or dead soldier and id like to think that as a country we are above such acts.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:49 PM on j-body.org
KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:so what you're saying is; that decapitating a jewish person over an american flag, and celebrating it after 9/11 as an effigy to israel and the united state's encroachment on muslim life is in good taste? i mean, if you're a muslim, right? that's totally okay to celebrate?
This isn't "oh we killed the Muslim guy and are celebrating the same way they celebrate killing a Christian or Jew." Let me make this clear - he is a mass murder and the fact that he claimed Islam as his faith is incidental.

He was not a "Muslim religious leader."
He was a leader of a TERRORIST organization.
Those who things are NOT interchangeable, thank you.
He was NOT just a soldier fighting for his country and his people the same way you are.
This is not the same.

That organization murdered > 3000 people on 9/11.
Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists, Buddhists, etc, etc are among the victims that say.
That organization has brutally murdered many before that day and many since.
That organization will murder you for not being Muslim, being the "wrong" kind of Muslim, being the same kind of Muslim but opposing their murderous mission, being a woman who doesn't wear a head scarf in public, being a woman who had sex with a man not her husband even if this was a case of rape, being homosexual, drinking alcohol, and so many other stupid reasons.

This isn't a damn Christian vs Muslim thing. No, this is not in bad taste. His reason for living was in bad taste. We killed the leader of an organization dedicated to murderer on a massive scale. Damn right I'm gonna celebrate his death!

Thursday, May 19, 2011 6:33 PM on j-body.org
They finally got the boogeyman ..

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, June 02, 2011 10:41 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:well they will know if new videos come up showing osama. it would be really idiotic for them to fake it to try to get re-elected. do you know how many millions of people would hate them for the rest of there lives if it was just a cheap attempt at a vote grab. they would likely have to have 24/ protection for ever. im not an obama fan, but i dont think he is that stupid.

Sunday, June 05, 2011 6:27 PM on j-body.org
They gonna release pictures of his dead body yet ? I know its been a month but still and yes the pictures would be graphic and @!#$ but come on people need proof hes dead .

I know obama said releasing these pictures would cause more violence to break out in the region but wasn't there the same level of violence as there is now when osama was alive .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Sunday, June 05, 2011 8:11 PM

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search