can your system do this? - Page 3 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: can your system do this?
Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:31 PM
Another Suck My Dick nutswinger? Ugh... Steave Meade is such a pile of @!#$.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:41 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Another Suck My Dick nutswinger? Ugh... Steave Meade is such a pile of @!#$.

LMAO, soooo true

click sig for my car audio videos
Sunday, March 27, 2011 7:58 PM

All i have, the camera ran out of memory just as it was getting to the Low part

Monday, March 28, 2011 9:06 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Another Suck My Dick nutswinger? Ugh... Steave Meade is such a pile of @!#$.

why you hating on steve, he got an amazing truck and done some amazing work to it. i know you and him are going for different things him mainly db and i know your system is more for "sound quality"
Monday, March 28, 2011 11:10 AM
The funny thing is... He doesn't(can't) compete with the real spl giuys. H builds show-off systems for hair tricks and street thumping. Music doesn't sound good, and he gets garbage numbers. And he's a completely arrogent pile of worthless @!#$. Nothing but attitude and hair tricks. Not to mention looking like a fag diving his head and "bracing" everytime a bass note hits lmao

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Monday, March 28, 2011 11:42 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:The funny thing is... He doesn't(can't) compete with the real spl giuys. H builds show-off systems for hair tricks and street thumping. Music doesn't sound good, and he gets garbage numbers. And he's a completely arrogent pile of worthless @!#$. Nothing but attitude and hair tricks. Not to mention looking like a fag diving his head and "bracing" everytime a bass note hits lmao

Does he compete with his systems? no he doesn't i know your just gunna say he doesn't because he cant and thats all good. but you have to admit he does know how to build solid setups. and you cant say his music doesn't sound good just from watching the youtube vids just not possible
Monday, March 28, 2011 12:04 PM
u kiddin wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:The funny thing is... He doesn't(can't) compete with the real spl giuys. H builds show-off systems for hair tricks and street thumping. Music doesn't sound good, and he gets garbage numbers. And he's a completely arrogent pile of worthless @!#$. Nothing but attitude and hair tricks. Not to mention looking like a fag diving his head and "bracing" everytime a bass note hits lmao

Does he compete with his systems? no he doesn't i know your just gunna say he doesn't because he cant and thats all good. but you have to admit he does know how to build solid setups. and you cant say his music doesn't sound good just from watching the youtube vids just not possible

all i can say is, if you gave me 4 18s and 30,000 watts, youd be seeing alot more impressive stuff , or even his 8 18s build, loud yes, impressive NO. you wanna nut hug some one, nut hug mike singer

click sig for my car audio videos
Monday, March 28, 2011 12:14 PM
i dont like him because of the way he presents himself personally. most peole with money and a decent amount of audio knowledged can build what he's building really.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, March 28, 2011 12:20 PM
Anton Miller (PPC) wrote:
u kiddin wrote:

all i can say is, if you gave me 4 18s and 30,000 watts, youd be seeing alot more impressive stuff , or even his 8 18s build, loud yes, impressive NO. you wanna nut hug some one, nut hug mike singer

im not nut hugging anyone i enjoy his vids and his vehicles especially now he rebuilt and repainted the tahoe and his lexus isf. i agree that his system could be more impressive but that would greatly affect the reliability of his system and i know he has forked out big bucks for it
Monday, March 28, 2011 12:29 PM

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search