ID is dead? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ID is dead?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:45 PM
Wtf is this crap? Did I miss something?

Re: ID is dead?
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:48 PM
he may have sold, he may have shut down shop. They made nice stuff, but it's not the only good SQ company, and not even the best

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:48 PM
pretty clear to me

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 4:58 PM
I was going to buy an iDQ12 new in the summer. Guess that wont be happening. Well atleast with a manufacturers warranty.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:03 PM
Rainbow Hammer 12? Rainbow Amboss 12? Super baller with a 12" Vanadium or Profi? hehehehe Just saying. I'm sure those speakers are lonely.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:04 PM
'conomy

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:08 PM
bradsk88 wrote:'conomy

tis killing everyone. We got a new builder at work... he's an old guy that has had his own trans rebuilding shop for like 20 years. He just couldn't hang with this economy, shut down shop and came to work for us. I hate to say it, but our company probably had at least a little part in him going out of business, and now he works for us lol.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:12 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Rainbow Hammer 12? Rainbow Amboss 12? Super baller with a 12" Vanadium or Profi? hehehehe Just saying. I'm sure those speakers are lonely.

Ive been looking at something more along the lines of something that goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp really loud. Ive been spending too much time building my roommates system. But Ill let you know man.

Damn that 'conomy. Lets find it and burn its house down and kicks it dog. Anyone have a pitchfork?

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:12 PM
It's hitting hard up here too. There are only 4 audio shops in my city, so it wasn't a strong market before. But two just went under in the last two months.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:15 PM
Sell maple syrup and beaver skin hats along with speakers = profit.

Its sad to see all of the good stuff going under. Ill be damned if all Im left to buy is Pyle.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:18 PM
ಠ_ಠ

My shop is doing fine. We bought all their @!#$ when they went under.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:19 PM
I'm excited to see who makes it out of the fallout. Hybrid Audio is promising. I guess anyone who is killing it at USACI and IASCI. Pioneer comes to mind too.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:28 PM
Whats the morbid smiley for?

Pioneer will be around until the Apocalypse. Theyre diverse enough with all of the other crap they make to keep the audio sector up and running IMO.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:29 PM
It's the 'disapproving' smiley.

As in 'you best not be jokin bout that mapple syrp"

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:42 PM
Wait... you want boomy burping but wanted an IDQ???? I'm confused

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:57 PM
I plan on needing a new sub. The little bitch sub isnt liking the power. Im just not sure which route I want to go.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 6:00 PM
Amboss.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 6:26 AM
damn that sucks

and brad id used to kill in usaci as well several years ago. i hope hat sticks around they are on my short list depending on money.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Sunday, April 17, 2011 8:14 AM
I still stand by the fact that Fi has one of the best SQ Woofers that goes BURRRRRPPPPPPP! really loud...

But I haven't been into car audio really for a few years...then again the 18 BL I just pulled out of my jeep last week took 4 years of heavy abuse and still sounds perfect...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search