Check engine light HELP P0108 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Check engine light HELP P0108
Monday, April 25, 2011 3:55 PM
so i stored my car for the winter to do some work, got all my work done and decide to paint my intake manifold red for looks, now that everything is put back 2gether my car runs like @!#$, it jumps from 900rpm down to 400rpm and back up to like 1500rpm, when idling....took it for a spin around the block to warm the girl up and get some new fuel in the system, and now my check engine light came on for a P0108 manifold absolute pressure/barometric pressure circuit high input now i've double a tripple check EVERYTHING on the intake manifold and everything is tight and secure and nothing is out of place on the throtal body or that i can see, does ANY1 have any idea why this engine light is on

it'd be great help

Re: Check engine light HELP P0108
Monday, April 25, 2011 4:03 PM
I'm guessing it has something to do with "ANY1" working on their "thotal body". Just a guess......... You need to double check everything again, something was left off, loose, not reinstalled. If all you did was take off the manifold and put it back on, the problem is with something you missed during re-assembly. Period.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Monday, April 25, 2011 5:14 PM
Problem solved, just had to hose's backwards
Monday, April 25, 2011 5:44 PM
Told ya Glad you got it figured out though.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

"You really need to staple your face shut"-THE Joey Baggs.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search