Does this work? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Does this work?
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:50 PM
Does anyone know what this does exactly and does it work?

Re: Does this work?
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:51 PM
Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:54 AM
Not likely. For one, Known brands of the same thing run in excess of $100. Things like the hot box help, but not 10hp. Hp costs money, and is rarely cheap.

Fact 1:

This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence
structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme.These elements are natural
to my process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Fact 2:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:20 AM
i'm not really interested in the HP, will it help my electrical system? i have a powerful amp, will this help me in any way? and how?
Thursday, February 17, 2005 10:26 AM
To help your electrical system i would upgrade the BIG 3 and do a hypergrounding. Which you can do yourself in about 2 hours of time and About $50 depending on what you can find by you.

Fact 1:

This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence
structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme.These elements are natural
to my process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Fact 2:

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely
true.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:19 PM
I was just reading about one of these things the other day. they seem like something interesting. But id do some research.

Im in the everybody club are you?
Friday, February 18, 2005 7:04 AM
Hey, ya I just bought this exact same thing from Ebay too, I got it in the mail a few days ago so I installed it. Dispite what some people claim, it does make your car a bit snapier in acceleration, not +10hp but still some. But the main thing I noticed is, DAMN, my headlites are SO bright now, and also my stereo sounds a bit clearier too. I can crank my system a lot louder too now before my headlites start dimming to the bass. For me this was definately worth the 25bux, because my sound system is so much better, but if you are buying this to gain the amount of horsepower they claim it will give you, dont buy it, it gives a little more hp, not alot.
Saturday, February 19, 2005 10:16 AM
it looks/sounds like a capacitor. caps store enrgy fromthe battery. it stores this energy until a sudden large load comes, ex. your bass. the cap then discharges this energy to help the battery.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search