My new Box - Page 3 - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: My new Box
Monday, March 21, 2005 7:47 PM
even for an abc box that seems pretty large for the sub your using....i wanna see some tests done on it.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Offical dealer for the following-

SOUNDSTREAM
DB LINK
DB DRIVE
PANASONIC
GARMIN
ROSEN
SCOSCHE
XE DESIGNS
SOUNDGATE
PAC
LITEGLOW

Monday, March 21, 2005 11:35 PM
sweetnlound man yeah that would be John Nolte and his famous two 6.5's.

As for all you guys and your oh its too big, its seems to big blah blah blah, listen up why do you bother telling people that stuff they wont listen anyways. Like myself so many people have said that to me why do you make them so big and all that jazz, well the thing is they work and work so good that the people at the stereo shops dont even know what the hell to think of it as well as people on the streets. Yeah ill work on makng them smaller but until then im gonna keep building them they way i have been, seeing they have been working out so well.

Ive been building boxes for 5 years now, the last 3 of which i think i know what im doing, and first two of which i had no clue.

My latest design on the board is a gigantisized snailshell, not one inside of a box and that, just a rounded one, but like an actual snail shell. with the nice curves and what not for one 10" sub. Have yet to build it but i got it all drawn out , and pyhsics ramm jammed through the calculator. I might build it this summer but who knows time is something i have not a hell of alot.

anyone got any suggestions or comments feel free to let them rip at me cause i dont care if u hate what i do and how i build enclousures. so giver @!#$ say what u think id like to hear. By the way i was the one who desinged and built JB's enclosure even though he said he did but hes a liar i was the one behind it all, so now your gonna point all ur cracked up questions at me, free air @!#$ free air that how do u know its not running free air it could be and u dont even know it, well u know what i dont know if it is or not, quite frankly i dont care, as long as it sounds good and hammers hard and isnt wreaking the subs i dont give a @!#$ ok. If i can answer some of your questions that are directed at JB i will, until then whatever, ill continue building them. I do that math for the enclosures based on the subs parameters, but i mess with it and try different things on everyone to see what works and what doesnt , tweaking in other words, different enclosure shapes, sizes, port sizes tuning and whatnot i change it all for everyone i make, and keep a log of it all on paper, so i know what works for which. And thats how im gonna do it till i finally make something that will desrtoy all others. Until then ttyl ppl im outta here.
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:20 AM
maybe they are making fun because they have made smaller enclosures half the size and gotten higher spl numbers.

and if youve designed the box for the subs why did he make another post wanting to know what subs he can put in there

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:31 PM
i'm just gonna put an engine on my sub box....screw a car.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Offical dealer for the following-

SOUNDSTREAM
DB LINK
DB DRIVE
PANASONIC
GARMIN
ROSEN
SCOSCHE
XE DESIGNS
SOUNDGATE
PAC
LITEGLOW

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:54 PM
wysiwyg wrote:i'm just gonna put an engine on my sub box....screw a car.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:22 PM
that is one big freakin box. i wanna seefinal pics

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search