who has heard of Volfenhag - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
who has heard of Volfenhag
Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:47 PM
I saw these pretty badass amps on ebay and i was wondering if anyone has heard about them and if they are any good. I have never seen them before but i'm not really big into car stereo either, i am just looking to change amps for a four channel application. Well let me know if anyone has heard anything. thanx.

Re: who has heard of Volfenhag
Sunday, February 20, 2005 7:48 PM
Volfenhag is crap... i wouldn't buy them if it was my money

Sunday, February 20, 2005 8:02 PM
flea market, bottom of the barrel...JUNK

--------------------------------------------------------------
Offical dealer for the following-

SOUNDSTREAM
DB LINK
DB DRIVE
PANASONIC
GARMIN
ROSEN
SCOSCHE
XE DESIGNS
SOUNDGATE
PAC
LITEGLOW

Monday, February 21, 2005 1:12 PM
They looked pretty badass to me. But i guess i can go with the experts on this one, thanks. So if anyone was a pioneer guy like me, and they were looking for a four channel amp to supply enough power to two 12's and two 6x9's, which amp would you go with. The 12's are 500w peak and the 6x9's are 200w peak.
Monday, February 21, 2005 2:04 PM
power the subs with an amp and your fronts. leave the 6x9's off radio power.

buddy of mine was a dealer of audio gear awhile back, he could order volvenhang 12" subs for about 10$ that should tell u something.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Monday, February 21, 2005 3:10 PM
a guy in my club has 2 of them they dont sound too bad but i do enjoy making fun of him

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, February 21, 2005 6:43 PM
shut up matt. . i have 2 of the 12 inch subs, 2 3 1/2" speakers in the dash, and 2 4" speakers in my rear panels, soon im going to be putting in 2 6 1/2" speakers in my rear deck, all of them are Volfenhag. i absolutely love them. for teh prioce they sound very good at least to me. i havent gotten a chance to try their amps but i love their subs and speakers.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 10:42 AM
sndsgood wrote:power the subs with an amp and your fronts. leave the 6x9's off radio power.

buddy of mine was a dealer of audio gear awhile back, he could order volvenhang 12" subs for about 10$ that should tell u something.

Well my situation is wierd, the amp i have now, it's powering my 12's and i have no problem with that at all. It's running off of the P35 rca adapter to the stock amplifier that the sunfire's came with, i'm sure you ran into that yourself. this was the cheapest way for me to get my sound at that time. anyway, my stock 6x9's are no longer working and the wiring has been kinda torn out. i customized a rear deck lid for my car and had to remove the wiring so i was wanting use the four channel amp to power both the subs and my by nines all in one unit, im not looking for a whole lot of noise just an equal sound cuz right now, i have no mid's, all i have are high's and low. I replaced the door speakers already. They are done so they are still on the stock amp. So with this application, which amp do you suggest i go with. Remember i am using all pioneer stuff so help me out as much as you could. alright well thanx.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:39 PM
i would still amp the front speakers, they should play just as low as the 6x9's if you installed them properly and they are decent speakers, run wires from the built in amp to your 6x9's.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:51 PM
There subs sound good. i guess kinda got a metal sound to them tho. and they blow easy so i wouldnt trust their amps

Im in the everybody club are you?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search