Need help on rear speaker wiring color for 94 bird - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need help on rear speaker wiring color for 94 bird
Monday, February 28, 2005 10:38 AM
Hey guys, I just customized my side seat panels to hold a set of 6x9's. I decided to use the existing wiring that originally went to the speakers in the rear deck, however, there are already aftermarket speakers in there and the terminals are chopped off. Can someone please tell me which color wire will be used for what? For example the *insert wire color here* wire is right rear speaker positive. It just really sucks because I am colorblind and I don'[t want to smoke my new spaekers by hooking them up incorrectly. Thanks.

Trying to become the most modded out N/A 2nd gen sunbird 4 cylinder on the org with a..... screw that, I'm going turbo!!!

2.Slow OHC I4
Ported cylinder head, intake and exhaust
Relocated IAT with a custom WAI with a 6x9 K&N conical filter
All this, and I still can't go fast.............yet!!

Re: Need help on rear speaker wiring color for 94
Monday, February 28, 2005 12:25 PM
Nevermind. I just went over to the V6z24.com site and found a whole section of wiring colors so I was able to wire them up properly.

Trying to become the most modded out N/A 2nd gen sunbird 4 cylinder on the org with a..... screw that, I'm going turbo!!!

2.Slow OHC I4
Ported cylinder head, intake and exhaust
Relocated IAT with a custom WAI with a 6x9 K&N conical filter
All this, and I still can't go fast.............yet!!
Monday, February 28, 2005 4:16 PM
not to be rude, but if your color blind, wouldnt all the wires be gray to you? you got someone else telling you which color is which?

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:12 PM
actually, no, color blind ness only refers to 4 colors their is red green and blue yellow, red green being far mor common,(most people think that colorblindness is y linked since males usually are the only ones who get it but its actually xlinked recessive so its far more unlikely for women to have both recessive alleles)
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search