Clarion dxz945mp - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Clarion dxz945mp
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:47 AM
Hi , just wondering if anyone has one of these. What i want to know is what the color is like , is it very close to pure white? Im doing my dash lights in white rather than stupid pontiac orange/red. It's one of the major reasons i just ordered this deck was that it is supposed to be a white/black color scheme but only one local audio shop around here seems to have one and the display is broken on it. Which also makes me a little worried about buying this deck. Looking for anyone with this sort of problem as well. In this picture i have it looks blueish, please someone verify. Thanks.

Re: Clarion dxz945mp
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:41 PM
hmm.... nobody has this deck?! makes me wonder what people that are looking in the price range and quality that this deck has are running for a headunit. I figured its main competition was the pioneer deh-8600mp and the alpine 9855...(i think thats the model). So what are you guys using for an sq deck that would be comparable to this?
Re: Clarion dxz945mp
Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:47 PM
ClarionDXZ845MC thats what i got i ahd the touch screen i found no sound differences at all, plus the on i got now can store songs onto it

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search