Where to buy...Canada - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where to buy...Canada
Sunday, February 27, 2005 8:38 AM
Can anyone tell me a good place to buy car audio in Canada? I am in NB and we don't have anything around here. Either catalogs or websites would be great. But I only want to look at companys that are in Canada... thanks in advance

"Hick's can own J'body's too"

Re: Where to buy...Canada
Sunday, February 27, 2005 12:24 PM
tints and tunes in moncton has some pretty good stuff...kenwood excelon, rockford, lightning, and coustic i think, ......amherst ns, 5 mins, past the nb/ns border has alpine,panasonic, jl,kenwood,....also future shop should carry infinity and pioneer,...however i cant find anyone who carries xtant...which i would <3
Sunday, February 27, 2005 12:46 PM
Hey thanks i am only 2 hours from Moncton so I should be able to check it out sometime. I was just down there yesterday too but never checked around any

Sunday, February 27, 2005 12:51 PM
its all good, lol, so your in fedricton then?....anyways ya...tints and tunes is on killam drive...the same exit as the collosieum(sp?) is on
Sunday, February 27, 2005 12:54 PM
Well I am in Woodstock. little over 2 hours

Sunday, February 27, 2005 1:55 PM
Future Shop
Creative Sound They have the Adire Audio sub and component
Etronics They ship to Canada and you know before you order the shipping and tax you have to pay.

2 x Adire Brahma 15", 2 x PA A3000DB
Monday, February 28, 2005 11:29 AM
Hey thanks I checked out that Etronics site. How come it seems their subs are so cheap? maybe just compared to around here

Monday, February 28, 2005 6:58 PM
Because Canadian Distributors rip everybody. The Etronic price is cheaper then the cost you your local store(depend on the product).

2 x Adire Brahma 15", 2 x PA A3000DB
Thursday, March 03, 2005 6:33 AM
Cox Electronics here in freddy. Thats where i get all my audio from. Then there is Car audio advisors, kustom audio.

M62 KIT for sale PM ME
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search