Best place to buy Monster 1/0 gauge power wire?? - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Best place to buy Monster 1/0 gauge power wire??
Sunday, March 06, 2005 8:02 AM
Hey guys, I have tried looking at some of the online stores and ebay for some decently priced Monster Cable 1/0 gague power wire. There is nothing on ebay right now, and most of the stores either don't have a listing on thier site for this wire, or they want $6 a foot! I think that $6 is a little outrageous since some of the Stinger 1/0 gauge power wire is selling on ebay for $2 a foot. Now before everyone tells me to just buy the Stinger wire, I already have a Monster ANL type fuse holder with 300A fuse, Monster distribution block(That splits 1 1/0 gauge into 3 4 gauge) as well as Monster RCA interconnect cables. I am very anal about things matching, so naturally I want to finsih the rest of the install with Monster products. Ithink that I would need about 16 ft or so for my car. Does anyone know wehre toget this stuff a little cheaper than $6 a foot? Thanks for your time, Paul Moore

Trying to become the most modded out N/A 2nd gen sunbird 4 cylinder on the org with a..... screw that, I'm going turbo!!!

2.Slow OHC I4
Ported cylinder head, intake and exhaust
Relocated IAT with a custom WAI with a 6x9 K&N conical filter
All this, and I still can't go fast.............yet!!

Re: Best place to buy Monster 1/0 gauge power wire
Sunday, March 06, 2005 11:34 AM
there's gotta be someplace a little cheaper. 6 a foot is what it retails for on the MC site, so I imagine SOMEONE has to have it a little cheaper. I'd try doing a net serach for is, and see if some other audio vendors carry it for less.

Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:07 PM
Wow, that is crazy. I can't help you on a place to find it cheaper, but if you at anytime feel like spending a lot less money. Check out www.weldingsupply.com. They have 1/0 welding wire for $1.25 a foot.

Mike Roth
I wish I had a system
Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:26 PM
http://www.knukonceptz.com

that's what i use.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Offical dealer for the following-

SOUNDSTREAM
DB LINK
DB DRIVE
PANASONIC
GARMIN
ROSEN
SCOSCHE
XE DESIGNS
SOUNDGATE
PAC
LITEGLOW

Sunday, March 06, 2005 12:36 PM
becasue im a radioshack employee i get 60 percent off monster products MSRP. im gonna order a bunch of 0/1 gauge, a @!#$LOAD of 4 guage, some interconnects, etc. but there is a limit on our purchases per year, so i cant really buy it for you, sorry! its gotta be out there cheaper..just search your local mom and pop audio shops.

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Sunday, March 06, 2005 3:51 PM
www.darvex.com

tell them jeffrey pardus sent you, they'll take care of you.

Beat it like it owes you money
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:05 PM
i got my monster cables off ebay for cheap

2002 Toyota Celica GT
Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:34 PM
my buddy brad, who works at radio shack, gets 60% off at www.monstercable.com

Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:41 PM
my buddy brad says, if u wanna look on the monstercable website, find the item number and how many feet u want and he will order it but, u would have to pay shipping, and possibly throw something in extra....e-mail me if u wanna do the deal

Sunday, March 06, 2005 7:51 PM
go to lowes, buy normal 1/0 gauge wire, and write "MONSTER" in big bold letters with a pretty blue marker. It will be EXACTLY the same

Signatures Are Silly....
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search