reverse light relay and switch - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
reverse light relay and switch
Friday, March 11, 2005 3:28 PM
my driving style tends 2 tick off other vehicle operators so in turn they flash their highbeams at me all tha time. so i devised a way 2 flash them back. i want 2 change my reverse light sockets w/ regular fog light or headlight bulbs and have it connected to a switch where i can "flash" them back. now iz this possible and if so where do i find the wires and relays 2 do all that?? i drive an 03 cavy sedan so any ideas would be a big time help so holla

itz not what u drive, itz what drives u

Re: reverse light relay and switch
Friday, March 11, 2005 3:30 PM
idiot.

Friday, March 11, 2005 3:37 PM
that doesnt help

itz not what u drive, itz what drives u
Friday, March 11, 2005 4:29 PM
why not just flash your headlamps like normal people? hit the high, low switch a couple of times.

i really dont understand what your trying to do. strobe lights maybe?

Friday, March 11, 2005 7:35 PM
So basically you drive like a jerk at times and cut people off, and then they flash their lights at you from behind, and you'd like to be able to blind them for being annoyed with you? um...ok. My recommendation is to not annoy other drivers. I've heard off other people who have wired a set of fog lights to their rear bumper on a switch, usually for better visibility while backing up. But then again, if they're blind, how are they going to avoid hitting you when you stop? If you're going to drive like an ass, you have to expect that people will get annoyed. Just be glad that so far, no one has picked up their cell phone and reported you yet. If you cut me off, or passed on a double yellow line like an [expletive deleted], you better believe I would. Anyone who horses around like that, around other drivers, well...that I just don't tolerate. the way I see it, the only place for that, is the Demo Derby.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:16 AM
whoever said i wuz cutting people off??? passing over a double line, if u piss and moan about that u need to park and take tha bus. tha way i c it iz u drive your car and i will handle mine. i dont even get close or dangerous around other vehicles theyre always mad cuz im goin 2 fast. and if u dont like 2 go fast why tha hell r u on this website???!!!! no the whole story b4 u put put ur foot in ur mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itz not what u drive, itz what drivez u
Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:34 AM
The purpose of this website is not for fast drivers, just because you do things to your car doesn't mean you want to drive faster than everybody else and piss them off. Some people on here just like to work on their car and try to make it look good. So put your foot in your mouth.
Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:38 AM
Um...if you're going too fast, then you'll be out of their range of High beams in no time, and it shouldn't matter. Did I ever say I don't like to go fast? nope. But I don't do it around other traffic. And I like the part about me needing to take the bus, if I piss and moan about people passing on doubles, and cutting people off. Tell me you've never flipped someone off if they cut you off. If you wanted me to know the "whole story", you should've f'n posted why people flash their beams at you. Grow up.

Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:40 AM
i agree CharlzO
Saturday, March 12, 2005 9:56 AM
i just cut them off right back. i dont yell or scream or flip poeple off (thatz childish). by tha way i already muthaf'n kno why people flash their beamz at me i just flash them back. and unless im sleepin at tha wheel carz cant catch me 2 cut me off anywayz.

itz not what u drive, itz what drivez u
Saturday, March 12, 2005 10:12 AM
memo wrote: i already muthaf'n kno why people flash their beamz at me i just flash them back. and unless im sleepin at tha wheel carz cant catch me 2 cut me off anywayz.

And that's not childish. Grow up man

Saturday, March 12, 2005 12:31 PM
memo wrote:carz cant catch me 2 cut me off anywayz.

lol you must not drive a cavalier or sunfire

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search