my new system - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
my new system
Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:35 PM
tell me what you think guys and girls i want your opinion! Hey everyone just thought i would tell you i finally went and picked up my stereo tonight. I got a Clarion DRX8575z cd player, clarion EQS750 equilizer, clarion thunder cap, clarion dual voice coil 6x9's, clarion APA4400G amp, and two 15" MTX 6000 subs. I am getting it installed next monday. Do you think it will sound good or did i make a mistake lol?

Re: my new system
Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:38 PM
post pics, hook it up, and TELL US!! lol. I think it'll be good.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 6:41 PM
sorry i just don't have the time to hook it up myself! too busy with work but on monday when it's all installed i will have the pics! i know its better to do it yourself but like i said i have no time! sorry

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:29 PM
anyone else have an opinion? THANKS in advance!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:31 PM
Well if you lived closer to me id install it for you to save you money on the installation, it should sound good, get dynamat to do your trunk in.

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:40 PM
really i wish i could get someone else to install it! but with my situation i can't right now! i am just wondering too if it is gonna rattle bad or not?? cause i cant stand rattles! this summer i plan to dynamat it too! I just hope it sounds good and i sure hope i didnt go wrong with the setup!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:44 PM
Me personally I wouldnt have gone with 15"s just not the right bass for me id perfer 12's over anything. But hey everyone is different

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:51 PM
lol but if u knew the deal i got on that whole system u would of done the same! just wanna try it and if i dont like well i will sell it and get something different! *cough*cough bought it off brother in-law brand new (he wrecked his Z34 Lumina) for $300 Canadian! so you see what I mean! thanks for the input and looking forword to LOTS more!

Thursday, March 24, 2005 7:57 PM
Whats the specs on the 15's

Thursday, March 24, 2005 8:13 PM
It should sound good, like everyone says, post up some pics and let us know what you think.

"Sup, G?"
"Aren't you white?"
"Only on the outside, craka."
Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:50 PM
please stop using these buttons: shift + 1

and i didnt see any components in that list that were amped... or even replacement 4x6s... so i think it will sound bad

just my opinion tho, good luck with it

Friday, March 25, 2005 4:22 AM
it will only sound as good as the install. but as above viewing what you have its going to be very bass heavy, and most of the sound will be behind you, since u got it for next to nothing, invest in an amp and a set of componets for the front and it will be allot better.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, March 25, 2005 6:35 AM
hey thanks everyone for the comments. and yes i agree i need some components but for now thats just what i have so far! more will come with time.
Quote:

please stop using these buttons: shift + 1

What do you mean??

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search