odb2 program - Audio & Electronics Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
odb2 program
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:55 AM
hey i remeber a while back someone had posted a program u can install ion ur computer and plug it into ur car and it will give u all the read outs....could someone please post that program again////i just finally got a cord to go with it but no program....the help would be greatly appricated....andi can hook some of u guys up with some cords

<html>http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/brianb/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg</html>

Re: odb2 program
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:09 PM
i can't think of any programs off the top of my head, but stop by www.mp3car.com and check the ODB II forum. lots of goodies in there. we have a guy working on a custom skinnable front end for a car computer (guages, etc)
Re: odb2 program
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:13 PM
Frodo seems like quite a knowledgeable go, I came across mp3car.com awhile ago, downloaded FrodoPlayer but haven't gotten around to installing it yet b/c the laptop I'm installing in my car (as a carputer) is nowhere near installed, lol.

obd2.com has some programs.

Definetly look for the OBD2 in mp3car.com and found out what program Frodo is designing the skinnable for, that way when he's done (it'll be free if I remember correctly) you can skin the OBD2 reader (just make sure to get the same one he's doing)

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search