Boost MINI-FAQ (please read before posting) - Page 3 - Boost Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Boost MINI-FAQ (please read before posting)
Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:22 PM
I've been doing a lot of homework on the turbos for the j's and one thing I haven't seen come up is....can you just turn the damn thing down when you're not wanting to go fast. I'm sure most people's cars here are daily drivers so couldn't you just take it down to a really low level, or is, say, a 5 psi boost the lowest one will go(like the cavalierconnection one) which will even still promote engine wear? I'm lookin to keep my car for the long haul and there's a lot of little questions like this that go left unanswered....or at least didn't come up in any of the searches I found....yes....I looked. But is there a really low level that'd be barely more hp than stock that you could use when just goin to work every day? I guess that's basically what I was wondering.

Sunday, April 25, 2004 10:35 PM
what's with the forum not keeping stickys on the first page?

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Friday, April 30, 2004 11:36 AM
I guess someone thinks the stickies would be seen by more people at the top of the second page.
Monday, May 03, 2004 1:52 PM
The speedcraft site doesnt work for me. Have they changed names or site name?
<br>

Monday, May 03, 2004 2:12 PM
I think they've gone through a major change in the recent months. I do not know if they will ever be known as Speedcraft again.
Friday, May 07, 2004 8:46 AM
Aasyranth (ay-ah-seer-anth) wrote:I guess someone thinks the stickies would be seen by more people at the top of the second page.

werd.

- Interior FAQ -
J-Body of Michigan -
Monday, May 10, 2004 2:53 PM
i have the v-9 supercharger kit from rsm. the kit is from a automatic and mine is a 5 spd and rsm wants $2500 for alll the parts for the the kit and i wandoering if anybody has this kit who give me the specs from theres so i can get it fabricated or anybody nows what i should do
rsm supercharger kit 99 cav z24
Monday, May 10, 2004 2:54 PM
i have the v-9 supercharger kit from rsm. the kit is from a automatic and mine is a 5 spd and rsm wants $2500 for alll the parts for the the kit and i wandoering if anybody has this kit who give me the specs from theres so i can get it fabricated or anybody nows what i should do
Re: rsm supercharger kit 99 cav z24
Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:17 PM
Saturday, May 22, 2004 9:38 PM
I was reading JBO and noticed all of these FAQs spread all over the place. I want to create a whole website full of these useful FAQs. I would like your permission to copy your FAQ onto this website(its not created yet). You will get credit and I will send you a copy before it goes live so you can make sure you like the layout and the infomation and all. If you would agree to this I would be very thankful as Im sure the j-body community would too.
Saturday, July 17, 2004 1:45 PM
Ray i would think you would be allowed to BUT you would have to site the work (i.e. Courtesy of J-body.org ... or something along those lines)

In any case i would try emailing Dave out of anyone here.

<br>

-----------------------------------
www.exploitedracing.com
-----------------------------------

Wednesday, July 21, 2004 11:59 AM
Doesn't bother me. It's just a post that happens to be glued to the top of the forum.
Great write-up
Saturday, September 04, 2004 2:58 PM
Thanks for the professionally written write-up. It is helping me out a lot in my quest to obtain as much information about the Z24 that I can.

Eric <br>

Not a Z24 owner currently researching about the car.
Re: Great write-up
Wednesday, October 27, 2004 10:25 AM
Does anybody know how well the Turbo from exploited racing works on the 2200 engine? Does it work well on the stock internals? If there are any better choices out there please let me know.
Re: Great write-up
Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:16 AM
what is a map clamp http://www.gcsrts.com/dasmopar/clamp.asp

see ya!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search