Can't Find 4th Rim - Wheel and Tire Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can't Find 4th Rim
Monday, October 05, 2009 7:41 PM
I just got a set of 3 Voxx FA rims in a trade and I'm trying to find a place where I can pick up a 4th one. I only found one place online that carries the 17x7 but you have to sign up to order from them which is an additional $20. If anyone knows of a site that carries them please let me know. Thanks

Re: Can't Find 4th Rim
Wednesday, October 07, 2009 7:59 PM
was the site you tried wholesalewheeloutlet.com? because i found one in stock there

Thursday, October 08, 2009 8:34 PM
yea that's the one. thanks anyway though. looks like i'm gonna have to become a member so i can get that freaking rim
Sunday, January 10, 2010 8:20 PM
jfire- yea i saw that this website had it but i dont think that the site looks legit and i dont wanna get scammed. that same site comes up when you search viprims.com. seems weird to me. what do you think? and if i cant find it there what should i do with the other 3 voxx fa rims i have sitting in the basement? any suggestions anyone???
Sunday, January 10, 2010 10:43 PM
Honestly, your out of luck. If you want I can take those other three off yours hands for you since they are useless anyway...

orrrr Try here. It says they don't sell directly to consumers, but email them anyway and let them know your situation. They can probably atleast point you in the direction of a legit retailer.
Monday, January 11, 2010 2:57 PM
Yeah I just sent them an e-mail explaining my situation. If for some reason they cant help me I will let you know, but just out of curiosity, why would you wanna take them off my hands? just wondering...
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 1:52 AM
Lol I meant you should just give them to me for free... If they were free why wouldn't I want them? I'm sure I would eventually find a fourth one.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search