Center Console Gauge pod-FEELER - Page 5 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Center Console Gauge pod-FEELER
Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:08 PM
Senorguitar19 wrote:what? $8 extra for a couple holes? Im sorry but that's rediculous. The hole cut outs should be standard. No longer interested....

Youre seriously bitching about $8? You mod cars and $8 is a lot to you? Hahahahahhaa.

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:24 PM
Why are the holes for the sunfire $6 and the Cavalier $8? Are the cavalier holes better?

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:34 PM
You broke-dick sack of s@!#$ it's 8 damn dollars.

Go spend $50 on a triple pod and GTFO.

Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:38 PM
you all sound like a bunch of chicks pmsing ... im just saying.
Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:52 PM
More holes in the cavalier kit. Time is money.

Mark-OEM

http://www.overkillengineeringmotorsports.com/
Sunday, December 13, 2009 7:53 PM
Pics of Cavalier kit tomorrow. Been very busy, sorry about that.

Mark-OEM

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:01 PM
OEM wrote:More holes in the cavalier kit. Time is money.

Mark-OEM

Im not complaining about the price of the holes, charge what you like.

I was just wanted to know why 2 holes for the sunfire are $6 and 2 holes for the cavalier are $8. Sure if there are more holes I can see charging more. I was just wondering if it was a mistake on the pricing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:02 PM

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:31 PM
Oppps, you cought me. I will fix asap.

Mark-OEM

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:33 PM
Sunday, December 13, 2009 10:04 PM
pat w. wrote:you all sound like a bunch of chicks pmsing ... im just saying.

Your car has to be pure rice.

Quote:

About This Vehicle:

well my 99 cav is of course a 4 door but i got it wraped in a r34 style body kit with flat black paint job a wing and euro tail lights

I'm just saying.

Sunday, December 13, 2009 11:17 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:You broke-dick sack of s@!#$ it's 8 damn dollars.

I already have a gauge pod ya douche. Would've been nice to just add a few more in a different spot. Plus, i'm not going to buy a product that looks like it was made by a blind monkey. $10 says that these will bend and @!#$ cause it's the wrong metal...hahahaha

TheSundownFire (JBO Chat) wrote:
Senorguitar19 wrote:what? $8 extra for a couple holes? Im sorry but that's rediculous. The hole cut outs should be standard. No longer interested....

Youre seriously bitching about $8? You mod cars and $8 is a lot to you? Hahahahahhaa.

No, I do not think it's a lot. I just think its a rediculous charge.

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Monday, December 14, 2009 12:33 AM
Senorguitar19 wrote:

I already have a gauge pod ya douche. Would've been nice to just add a few more in a different spot. Plus, i'm not going to buy a product that looks like it was made by a blind monkey. $10 says that these will bend and @!#$ cause it's the wrong metal...hahahaha

Yes, these pods are made of aluminum foil and will probably not handle all the weight of the gauges like plastic pods do... and $8 is completely ridiculous. How dare anyone think they can charge more than what it costs to make something. I should be paying the cost of materials and nothing else (and even then I should get a discount). Nobody is allowed to make any profit of me! I suggest using 2" thick steel to handle all the stress that these will go through! I demand to know what the weight of these pods are so we can figure out exactly what they are worth. Then you should give us all discounts because it looks like a blind monkey on acid made those while having a seizure, heart attack, and stroke at the same time.
Monday, December 14, 2009 12:44 AM
Daniel Simoes wrote:
Senorguitar19 wrote:

Yes, these pods are made of aluminum foil and will probably not handle all the weight of the gauges like plastic pods do... and $8 is completely ridiculous. How dare anyone think they can charge more than what it costs to make something. I should be paying the cost of materials and nothing else (and even then I should get a discount). Nobody is allowed to make any profit of me! I suggest using 2" thick steel to handle all the stress that these will go through! I demand to know what the weight of these pods are so we can figure out exactly what they are worth. Then you should give us all discounts because it looks like a blind monkey on acid made those while having a seizure, heart attack, and stroke at the same time.

I agree 100%!

Monday, December 14, 2009 12:55 AM
im not sure if its the nyquil and other cold medicines ive been taking, but this thread is amazing.

Eat my shift
Monday, December 14, 2009 5:50 AM
Daniel Simoes wrote:
Senorguitar19 wrote:

Seriously, its not that hard, just dont buy them then. Its 1/8" 5052.

Mark-OEM

Monday, December 14, 2009 6:09 AM
OEM wrote:
Daniel Simoes wrote:
Senorguitar19 wrote:

Seriously, its not that hard, just dont buy them then. Its 1/8" 5052.

Mark-OEM

Oh, I wont. Dont worry. I seriously just dont trust any of your products anymore and the pricing is rediculous.

Cluth Reservoir= FAIL
Strut Mounts= FAIL
Engine= FAIL

I notice a trend....

Monday, December 14, 2009 7:01 AM
Haha, clutch reservoir has not failed. If it did then I did not know about it. For the mounts that was around 5 sets out of about 50 so far, which was not really my fault and the motor you don't know half the story. So before you bad mouth me you better be able to back it with the correct information. It seems like you are a forum junky looking to start fires.

I do appreciate you looking though and thanks for your comments they are well noted.

Mark-OEM

Monday, December 14, 2009 7:17 AM
OMG look it can handle a 5lb book. But man you must be right I make stuff out of tin foil.

I win!

Monday, December 14, 2009 7:19 AM
Senorguitar19 wrote:

Looks like you owe someone $10.

Monday, December 14, 2009 7:46 AM
PM me for my PayPal info to send that $10.

$8 of it I'm sending to OEM to make up for your retarded antics, buying a Red Bull for the $2 so I can stay up late tonight and flame you idiots some more.

Monday, December 14, 2009 9:08 AM
haha and they only thing your car is good for is getting ur gay lover in the back seat. im just saying btw tell ur mom i said hi i havnt seen her in a while. she gives good bjs u should let her try out . :]

Monday, December 14, 2009 9:54 AM
Any pictures of a black/3 gauge one installed in a cavalier?

Monday, December 14, 2009 10:05 AM
pat w. wrote:haha and they only thing your car is good for is getting ur gay lover in the back seat. im just saying btw tell ur mom i said hi i havnt seen her in a while. she gives good bjs u should let her try out . :]

Your riced-out car reflects your intelligence more-so than I had previously thought.

BTW my gay lover is your dad, and my back seat is far from spacious unless I fold it down and utilize the trunk like I did when I fucked your little sister.

Move on bitch.

Monday, December 14, 2009 11:01 AM
WIN.

Keep up the good work Mark. There will always be idiots with no automotive knowledge and no taste in modding that talk @!#$. They should just go drive hondas so they dont have to wory about trying to drive off the little aftermarket support this platform has.

Monday, December 14, 2009 12:54 PM
OEM wrote:OMG look it can handle a 5lb book. But man you must be right I make stuff out of tin foil.

Can you please verify that weighs 5 pounds please

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search