Is this reverse guage any good? - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is this reverse guage any good?
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 7:06 PM
its a 2 stage 2000-2005 reverse glow guage. i was wanting to know if any1 had bought 1 and if there worth $50 bucks or does any1 know were another 1 like this that glows thats cheaper or better
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Stage-Chevy-2000-2005-Cavalier-Reverse-Glow-Gauges-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa5056385QQitemZ320596173701QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries

Re: Is this reverse guage any good?
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 8:12 PM
depends. do you like it? if so, it's good. otherwise, go with black cat customs.

JBO Stickers! Get yours today!
Thursday, October 28, 2010 4:59 PM
They don't even show you what it looks like when its lit. Whats up with that? Also from what I have heard it is really easy to mess the needles up when you install an overlay on the 00-05.

Friday, October 29, 2010 3:31 AM
si00z24 wrote:They don't even show you what it looks like when its lit. Whats up with that? Also from what I have heard it is really easy to mess the needles up when you install an overlay on the 00-05.

Only if your a @!#$ retard. But then again this is the JBO so might want to avoid doing this haha.

Also I had some just like that on my car back in the day and the blue was teal at best. Never was a deep as the pictures all of it lit up the same green blue that is around the needles in the first night pic. Plus it had hot spots all over and was not uniform.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Friday, October 29, 2010 3:33 AM

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Friday, October 29, 2010 8:43 AM
black cat custom does great work, a little pricy but the quality is great, you get what you pay for.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search