03 sunfire dash in 99 and 02 cavalier - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
03 sunfire dash in 99 and 02 cavalier
Sunday, November 21, 2010 11:05 PM
can u swap them in both cars if so what needs to be done to make it work i no i will need the frame but will it work to swap the 03

speed kills save lives drive a honda

Re: 03 sunfire dash in 99 and 02 cavalier
Monday, November 22, 2010 2:14 PM
bump

speed kills save lives drive a honda
Monday, November 22, 2010 2:22 PM
Dont quote me on this but I think its a straight swap. On the 99 your gonna have to use your stock cluster though. Again I could be wrong but from what I remember reading on here. There is some info on dash/cluster swaps but I dont remember which post I seen them. Someone els should be able to give you more info or a link.

edit: You need the door cards as well if your swapping to a sunfire dash

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, November 22, 2010 2:53 PM

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Monday, November 22, 2010 8:58 PM
onecleancavy wrote:Don't quote me on this but I think its a straight swap. On the 99 your gonna have to use your stock cluster though. Again I could be wrong but from what I remember reading on here. There is some info on dash/cluster swaps but I don't remember which post I seen them. Someone else should be able to give you more info or a link.

edit: You need the door cards as well if your swapping to a sunfire dash

^this^

----

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 2:41 PM
you will need the entire dash including the metal brace that is behind the dash and also the door panels and the square metal bracket that the door panel handle screws into the 99 cluster will have to stay in the car the 02 can be switched out with the sunfire if it is digital.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search