Cavalier Dash Removal - Video (Sticky) - Page 3 - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Cavalier Dash Removal - Video (Sticky)
Sunday, December 05, 2010 7:05 PM
I <3 lamp.

Sunday, December 05, 2010 7:49 PM
For a site that's supposed to be helpful. Some of you guys are really arrogant! The dude made a nice video that helped me for something I needed to do, which I haven't done before. As far as being "spoon fed" or using the "problem solving center of my brain", I build RC & static planes from plans, only. No instructions. You just look at the plans & figure it out. I'd like to see you do that. I also make VERY good money from problem solving computer programs every day, as well as other PC issues. I'd like to see some of you arrogant f's to do that without help! Or even with help. My point is people know stuff others don't. What's the problem helping those who don't know? Those who scoff at other people who seek help, are just afraid they will eventually learn & achieve more than you. This site has some sad & mournful people on it. If you don't want to help or if you're gonna scoff someone who "knows less than you", just shut the f up & keep your comments to yourself. You're just making a fool of yourself. Nuff said.
Sunday, December 05, 2010 8:15 PM
Joe Sobotka wrote:For a site that's supposed to be helpful. Some of you guys are really arrogant! The dude made a nice video that helped me for something I needed to do, which I haven't done before. As far as being "spoon fed" or using the "problem solving center of my brain", I build RC & static planes from plans, only. No instructions. You just look at the plans & figure it out. I'd like to see you do that. I also make VERY good money from problem solving computer programs every day, as well as other PC issues. I'd like to see some of you arrogant f's to do that without help! Or even with help. My point is people know stuff others don't. What's the problem helping those who don't know? Those who scoff at other people who seek help, are just afraid they will eventually learn & achieve more than you. This site has some sad & mournful people on it. If you don't want to help or if you're gonna scoff someone who "knows less than you", just shut the f up & keep your comments to yourself. You're just making a fool of yourself. Nuff said.

Thank you sir well put.

Sunday, December 05, 2010 9:56 PM
Well said, well said. I agree; Just because people know how to do it, doesn't mean everyone knows. If you know how to maybe helps others, instead of saying go out to your car and figure it out.
Sunday, December 05, 2010 11:26 PM
Joe Sobotka wrote:I build RC & static planes from plans, only. No instructions. You just look at the plans & figure it out. I'd like to see you do that. I also make VERY good money from problem solving computer programs every day, as well as other PC issues

Thats good to know, you seem very proud of yourself, almost as if you were bragging about it... hmm I think theres a word for it, but I just can't remember...

Joe Sobotka wrote:I'd like to see some of you arrogant f's to do that without help! Or even with help.

Arrogant, thats it, thanks for reminding me.

Joe Sobotka wrote:If you don't want to help or if you're gonna scoff someone who "knows less than you", just shut the f up & keep your comments to yourself. You're just making a fool of yourself. Nuff said.

So tell me, which side of this thread are you on? The helpful side? Doesn't seem like it, so maybe you should take your own advice. Oh wait, I already showed you're a hypocrite, carry on.

This is fun

OP: Sorry for mucking up your thread, I know you were trying to help out. Unfortunately some people get hurt that not everyone feels this is sticky material (its not) and need to argue about it. My first post wasn't meant to be offensive, it was simply pointing out that this isn't sticky material because its something most people can very easily figure out themselves in a reasonable amount of time. But Kooter Kicker responded to my post and I love to argue...
Monday, December 06, 2010 12:44 AM
D.Simoes wrote:
Joe Sobotka wrote:
OP: Sorry for mucking up your thread, I know you were trying to help out. Unfortunately some people get hurt that not everyone feels this is sticky material (its not) and need to argue about it. quote]

I wouldnt worry .. and I agree as well ..more importantly the Mods apparently agree also.. or they would have made it a sticky back on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:35 PM
when the kid who posted it felt it was worth being a sticky..

so I think its safe to say its not going to become a sticky 9 months later..lol

Monday, December 06, 2010 12:56 AM
Joe Sobotka wrote:I build RC & static planes from plans, only. No instructions. You just look at the plans & figure it out. I'd like to see you do that. I also make VERY good money from problem solving computer programs every day, as well as other PC issues. .

Goooooood for you .. Ya still didnt have enough brain power to sit in your car for five minutes and locate a small handfull of screws and bolts..and its the interwebz ,anyone can go and say they know how to do anything , so the whole "i can build rc cars and blah blah blah" doesnt impress me,hell why should it. I can do an apendectomy in the middle of ihop with nothing more then a butter knife and tweezers.. (see how easy that works?)

Joe SobotkaYou're just making a fool of yourself. Nuff said.[/quote wrote:

coming from the guy who almost cried about people "scoffing" him and who seriously just used the silly term "Nuff said" lol.

I agree with people asking for help ,theres nothing wrong with it.. but seriously.. ITS A FEW SCREWS AND BOLTS to get a whole dash out.. when it comes to jbodys ,6 years ago I was a retard with them.. but i was able to sit down in the car and figure how easy it truly is to remove everything inside the car..so why couldnt the guy who has so much brain power over everyone else figure it out?

Monday, December 06, 2010 3:22 PM
Edit: Not going to keep this going.

This thread needs locked for posterity.

For all of the people who want to keep fighting for some reason: The thread you love will probably end up being locked or deleted because you wont let the @!#$ die.......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, December 06, 2010 3:51 PM

Monday, December 13, 2010 3:20 PM
^^ Shut up woman.

I didn't ask for any lip, foo.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 12:25 PM
One week later......

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search