Shift Boot Fitment. - Interior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Shift Boot Fitment.
Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:32 PM
Last spring, I sanded down my dash bezel and painted it, it looked great and i loved it. last fall, I pulled my center console, with plans to sand down the top and paint to match the dash. It sat unfinished for 4 months, and this past week I started again and finally finished it. The paint came out great, but the armrest was to grey to look good. I ripped off the vinyl and wrapped it today in black vinyl, and I must say, it came out great (rather surprisingly). Now, I want a shift boot to match. I tried my hand at making one, and it came out.....well lets just say I'm no tailor. Does anyone know where to order one in black (or have one you could sell to me), Im looking for the shifter and the e-boot in my 00' console. I have a B+M short throw, and rubbing was a problem with the stock boot and I had to sand down the inside of the mounting bracket, so it is destroyed now, I think i will attach any boot i get with glue to the inside of the console under the lip. Any better Ideas?

Re: Shift Boot Fitment.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 11:48 AM
Lightningautocustoms.com. any color leather and even carbon fiber. I got a blue carbon fiber one from them and it looks great.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 2:55 PM
Nice!

I still need to come up with another bracket this short throw can be a pain!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:13 PM
NICE! I need both of those for my car

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search