my cav - Page 3 - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: my cav
Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:26 AM
Got my interior done for now, just need to find the top part of the rear seat that i can pull down from the inside like mine does now, and the rear deck under the rear window. I need to find the dash cover in black/grey or somehow modify a sunfire one to fit over mine under the window. The carpet isn't in the best of shape, but the seats and the center console hide lots of the stuff, and its a carpet, it going to get dirty. Also had to change the headliner and all of the door seals to accommodate all my new interior. The 03 interior has slightly different shaped panels and headliner, i didn't know that, anyways Pictures

Because racecar, im so JDM

Old nasty coffee stained carpet. Yes i spill, a lot

Got rid of my awesome black and white dash

The torx bolt on this goddamn seatbelt is a biotch and now stripped, so it stays this way for now

Friday, August 08, 2014 3:00 PM
NICE CAR 4 SURE ,CONGRATS .I`ve always wanted to remove my side moldings on my 2004 2 door cav, but was always afraid some kid would dent my car at the mall or grocery parking lot !

BLACKMANTIS
Saturday, August 09, 2014 5:39 PM
BLACK MANTIS wrote:NICE CAR 4 SURE ,CONGRATS .I`ve always wanted to remove my side moldings on my 2004 2 door cav, but was always afraid some kid would dent my car at the mall or grocery parking lot !

Thanks man! You could always remove the small molding behind the door first to see if there's any paint difference or damage.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:18 PM
COOL CAR BUT BLACK RIMS NEVER STAY CLEAN 4 LONG ,TOO HIGH MAINTENANCE 4 ME !

BLACKMANTIS
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:59 PM
BLACK MANTIS wrote:COOL CAR BUT BLACK RIMS NEVER STAY CLEAN 4 LONG ,TOO HIGH MAINTENANCE 4 ME !

Haha, they're a hell of a lot easier to keep clean than a white car
Monday, March 16, 2015 3:37 PM
So i finally uncovered valerie and did a little bit. Well, one thing, i put my new bumper on, with fogs. Just have to get it wired up

no bumper means im cool

bumper, not much different

also found these from last summer

ALSO, got this bad boy, black z24 going bye bye and this says hello

Monday, May 25, 2015 4:03 PM
just thought id share. no more green sunfire. traded for purple. prunella the purple car (yes i know its actually called red metallic, i think its closer to purple). i picked up the rims for it for cheap. better than steelies.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 12:02 AM
Got a nice looking 4 door there. Looks good in white. Keep it up!

ReD RaiN
Tuesday, May 26, 2015 7:13 PM
Man I cant decide if i like it better wit or without the fogs
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 5:05 PM
Philly D wrote:Man I cant decide if i like it better wit or without the fogs

You and me both
Tuesday, June 09, 2015 1:39 PM
Love the car!! Looks bad ass. Love the sunfire too!! Clean looking.

2002 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2 EFI Auto

Friday, June 26, 2015 11:21 AM
Any updates on the cavi or even the sunfire?

2002 Pontiac Sunfire 2.2 EFI Auto
Friday, June 26, 2015 5:56 PM
Got the fogs wired up to a 95-99 factory zed switch. Put in red speckle z24 seats. Interior is all black except headliner now. And I ordered a gauge cluster from black cat customs. And sunfire is mainly my winter/beater. So only took out stock radio and put in aftermarket one.
Friday, June 26, 2015 8:40 PM
Wow, I definetly thought two door was they way to go, untill I saw this!! For sure changed my mind. Car looks killer. Huge props! As of now i'm actually pretty happy my four door sunfire is four door. I used to really wish I had the two door, but this swung my mind right around.
Saturday, June 27, 2015 6:20 AM
Thanks man. 4 doors are the way to go. 4 doors more whores
Saturday, June 27, 2015 2:38 PM
Jake Wingett wrote:Thanks man. 4 doors are the way to go. 4 doors more whores

Lol, I totally thought I was the only person who said that haha.
Sunday, June 28, 2015 8:19 AM
Jake Wingett wrote:
Philly D wrote:Man I cant decide if i like it better wit or without the fogs

You and me both

I'm partial to no fogs, which is odd because I love mine lol
Thursday, October 15, 2015 6:14 PM
Update time. Got a kenwood double din, 03+ rk lip made to fit 00-02 front and black housing projectors

Friday, October 16, 2015 1:37 PM
nice driveway

Saturday, October 17, 2015 5:45 AM
WAYDERS wrote:nice driveway

Nice beard
Monday, October 19, 2015 1:37 PM
few more pictures

Thursday, December 10, 2015 6:30 AM
few small things. Got my projectors done. Just did a test fit for now. Hopefully will look better with the bumper on. Got my cluster all done. Tested it out in the sunfire (hence the high km). also my piles of parts with a few things that need to get painted and put on. My import fighter sides, and my non authentic toyo fenders. Just stretched and rolled oem. Also need to get lip redone for paint and fitted a little better. And somewhere in these parts are my pieces ive gathered for when i eco swap and supercharge the cav. I have the m62, intake mani, injectors and upper rad hose so far. Anyways heres pics

Thursday, December 10, 2015 9:12 AM
Old parts from Leona

Friday, December 11, 2015 6:12 AM
gtpsunfire wrote:Old parts from Leona

They'll be put to good use. Maybe I'll etch Leona on the inside of the skirt lol
Thursday, January 07, 2016 3:55 PM
took of lss sides to make room for IF sides. test fit the side on. coolio. rockers still look good. Also tested my new look with the lights.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search