bored. heres a dirty pic i just took - Photos & Media Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
bored. heres a dirty pic i just took
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:03 AM

I know its got bird crap on the door!

Re: bored. heres a dirty pic i just took
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:37 AM
looks good.

WiGM-Tuners member.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:53 AM
mmmm.....sex :-)

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 11:58 AM
Would it be too hard to lift the hood? I wanna see those pics.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:41 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Would it be too hard to lift the hood? I wanna see those pics.

I agree !! All that hype in your "Got my car dyno'd post" and you can't even take two seconds to snap a shot of the engine bay.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:56 PM

Theres my gauges. Aem wideband and a cheap advanced auto part 30 psi boost gauge. Took it out last night and in 5th gear almost hit 30. Haha

Turbo timer and boost controller.

Motor shot.

Meth.

Boost controller i am using now turned all the way up.

Meth tank. Pump under it.

Pump activation .

16G

Motor i just got for 350!! What deal!!!!!

425 hp with a 16G possible???? I will see soon.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:58 PM
Oh yeah that 3rd pic, on one of the charge pipes close to the manifold you can see 2 clamps on that one charge pipe side, thats where i was loosing boost.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:14 PM
good look motor pics but man there is alot going on under that hood

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:51 PM
Ya its a little chaotic under there, but cool car man. Sounds like your putting down some serious numbers. I really like the way your projectors match the rest of the exterior. It looks mean from the front.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 1:58 PM
IT'S WORSE THAN MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone who has a shittier engine bay than me . You just made my day.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 2:02 PM
Skunk - Now With Petey wrote:IT'S WORSE THAN MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone who has a shittier engine bay than me . You just made my day.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:29 PM
BOOSTED BABY wrote:

wow. who needs gauges anyway?

huge ecotec sticker > vehicle monitoring.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, May 12, 2009 3:30 PM

I'm tired of wasting my time... now I'm breakin' free.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:11 PM
He's rockin the mad tyte faze gauges Brad, that's all you need yo.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's just so he can remember what motor he has.

I'm sure a cop would LOVE that if you got pulled for speeding.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 8:05 PM
that ecotec sticker was on there before i was boosted. lol i haven't took it off because it doesn't really bother me. It look cool at night. but i like it.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:14 PM
CLC wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's just so he can remember what motor he has.

I'm sure a cop would LOVE that if you got pulled for speeding.

"I'm sorry officer, I couldn't see how fast I was going...the "T" got in my way."

Cops hate anything other than stock, muscle cars, or harleys. If I get pulled over at night the first thing I do is kick off the auxillary lighting to the rest of my gauges. This is why I don't have them tied into the rest of the lights, yeah I've got an extra switch, but it beats having the extra ticket.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:20 PM
same here skunk.

cops will do anything to give tickets to modified cars, so i took the same precaution with my aux lighting.

Mine is literally a kick off switch by my left foot so its hidden and easy to hit off.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 7:32 PM
wtf cops arent going to give you a ticket for extra gauges

Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:05 PM
Why say something like "I am safely running X amount of boost" when you can say "Yeah here's my manual boost controller cranked all the way"... And that big sticker of the gauges is kind of dumb, whether it was on before or not, it isn't that hard to remove stickers from plastic. Meh whatever, it's your car and everyone has that whole "omg don't make fun of me" @!#$ going for them lately, so I better stop before you get all ass hurt that I don't ride your balls about how awesome your car is.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:34 PM
LOL at gear clamps on charge piping. When people put out the money for a turbo setup, why cant they spend the money on the proper clamps- you wouldnt have boost leaks then. Putting another gear clamp on is just a hack fix- i have seen those clamps blow off charge pipes at as little as 6PSI, so maybe im a pessimistic a$$ but i just cant see them holding things together at "almost 30"
Definitely get on cleaning up wiring and hoses as there is a lot of rubbing/chaffing just waiting to happen (and its honestly just ugly)
Why the electronic boost controller in the dash when it looks like you only have a manual boost controller in the engine bay (just hanging out rubbing on stuff)
Is that a wire running through the door jam on the first pic?

_

Now with northstar V8, IRS, 20's n 22's
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:45 PM
Looks good.

Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:20 PM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Why say something like "I am safely running X amount of boost" when you can say "Yeah here's my manual boost controller cranked all the way"... And that big sticker of the gauges is kind of dumb, whether it was on before or not, it isn't that hard to remove stickers from plastic. Meh whatever, it's your car and everyone has that whole "omg don't make fun of me" @!#$ going for them lately, so I better stop before you get all ass hurt that I don't ride your balls about how awesome your car is.

You think im going to get ass hurt over saying something about my car? do you think i really care what anyone has to say about it? Im not like omg look at my daily driver it looks so good. I hardley drive this car. So before you try to ass hurt me, just go @!#$ your brother.
Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:24 PM
1997ztwo4 wrote:LOL at gear clamps on charge piping. When people put out the money for a turbo setup, why cant they spend the money on the proper clamps- you wouldnt have boost leaks then. Putting another gear clamp on is just a hack fix- i have seen those clamps blow off charge pipes at as little as 6PSI, so maybe im a pessimistic a$$ but i just cant see them holding things together at "almost 30"
Definitely get on cleaning up wiring and hoses as there is a lot of rubbing/chaffing just waiting to happen (and its honestly just ugly)
Why the electronic boost controller in the dash when it looks like you only have a manual boost controller in the engine bay (just hanging out rubbing on stuff)
Is that a wire running through the door jam on the first pic?

Yes that is wire running through the door jam. Im embarrassed! i installed that years ago and had no idea how to go through the firewall. Im a terribile j body owner.
Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:27 PM
Oh now that i look at it, the greenwire, thats the power wire for my meth light. No i just recently did that and was way to lazy to do it right so i just ran it like that.
Friday, May 15, 2009 1:13 AM
BOOSTED BABY wrote:
JLAudioCavalier wrote:Why say something like "I am safely running X amount of boost" when you can say "Yeah here's my manual boost controller cranked all the way"... And that big sticker of the gauges is kind of dumb, whether it was on before or not, it isn't that hard to remove stickers from plastic. Meh whatever, it's your car and everyone has that whole "omg don't make fun of me" @!#$ going for them lately, so I better stop before you get all ass hurt that I don't ride your balls about how awesome your car is.

You think im going to get ass hurt over saying something about my car? do you think i really care what anyone has to say about it? Im not like omg look at my daily driver it looks so good. I hardley drive this car. So before you try to ass hurt me, just go @!#$ your brother.

you do realize how badly you contradicted yourself right? "I don't care what you think of my car" and "go @!#$ your brother" kind of counter each other. Sounds like you got pretty heated to me. Meh, whatever. Keep hacking your car and doing things wrong for all I care. Have a good day.

On the other hand....you have other fingers.

In my family we teach that boys have a God-stick and girls have a Shame Cave. -John Stewart
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search