An Old Timer checking In - Jacked / Wrecked / Sold Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
An Old Timer checking In
Saturday, January 31, 2015 10:23 PM
Been a long time (7 years) since I've been on this site, figured I'd check in since my J-body has finally left me. It was a 2005 5sp coupe, got it when I was 18 and began building it with the support of the JBO. Met some really cool people in the process. I had it from 2005 until 2010 at which point I sold it to my brother, so in a way it was still around. As of last week, my brother sold it, so it's officially gone. Time to reminisce.

FYI, I drive a 2005 Acura TSX, 6sp manual now

Re: An Old Timer checking In
Wednesday, March 18, 2015 2:58 PM
Yum! I'm not sure if I remember you or not (I was more involved on v6z24 and beretta.net/bstuff.com at the time), but great looking cav!

--------------------------------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird // 1995 Beretta Base
Re: An Old Timer checking In
Friday, May 15, 2015 10:03 PM
Joined jbo in 2001, now thats an oldtimer, son...when I was modding my 1996 sunfire, Lenko was still in diapers!

Don't buy from MANTAPART!!
There is no easy ways to get HP, no magic box or gizmo... And if you get more hp, there's no way to make your car still behave and sound like a stock one. More hp usually makes your car louder, more vibrations and harder to drive...but still people hope or think maby there's some magic way to have it all, comfort, stock sound and drive.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search