stupid honda drivers - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: stupid honda drivers
Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:44 AM
Mindless arguing aside. There's not much difference between J-bodies and 1995-2000 era Honda Civics be perfectly honest. Both are FWD cars with small 4 bangers that were built to be family cars. The Honda is slightly more refined and has a higher revving engine out of the box, but the J's are less expensive and have a torquier engine with an extra 0.4 liter to mod. This is like Coke VS Pepsi. The one you end up liking all depends on which one you drank first.

As for the "character" of the people driving the cars. This sort of trash talk was around all the way back when it was Hot-Rods VS Gassers in the 1950's and then when it was Gassers VS Musclecars in the 60's.

I don't pay much attention to it.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:49 AM
wow, the op seems to have a serious attitude problem. Your only 18 man. chill out. When it comes to honda/chevy/dodge/vw/etc. I give respect where it is due. If you drive a fully built and boosted EG or EK that is tasteful i will respect you. If you have a damn neon that is built right i will respect you. And, if your some 18 yr old twit with a muffler and window tint that races everything that drives past I'm going to laugh at you.
Saturday, November 01, 2008 5:32 AM
i know of a near 20 year old honda that can do mid 11 second passes day in and day out and is rust free.
what about you

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:50 AM
Not convinced. Hondas still suck.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:58 AM
JLAudioCavalier wrote:This is one of the most moronic posts I have ever read. And just when I didn't think anyone could be as immature and moronic as the OP, Rodimus once again proves that he sure is. For the original post to have been made makes me laugh, for Rodimus to agree with him and even elaborate on his stupid, pointless banter just blows my mind. But at the same time... I wouldn't expect it from any other member to be honest...

+1 also

I'd take a clean EK hatch > a @!#$ Sunfire anyday kiddo.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:25 AM
Aaron Booms wrote:Only thing I found that made more horsepower stock than the Eco was certain B16's, B18's, and the B17.

Nice.

To further your stupidity I'll bring these in here-
Aaron Booms wrote:You want your turbo hot though, you'll make more power.

Aaron Booms wrote:I heard it from a engineer at GM Powertrain. Are you gonna argue against that?

Aaron Booms wrote:But I have been around turbo's, my old man a Eco swapped S10 Xtreme. (Which is street legal and runs 10's.)

...and Aaron "babyface" Booms himself-

Good times.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:37 AM
^^^^ your hats on crooked.....just thought id let ya know so you dont look an idiot who couldn't put his hat on straight.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:44 AM
DOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHEEEEEEEEEEE

Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:45 AM
Aaron Booms wrote:Not convinced. Hondas still suck.

so does your car!

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:00 AM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Couldnt agree more, I'm not sure where this honda bs superiority came from, but I can tell you its fake.

Most, not All of them look like and sound like complete ass.

As far as looking better id have to disagree, Hondas invented the term "ricer" because of stupid tasteless mods.

Also Rust is not sexy, if they are so refined and reliable why are they falling to pieces?

My 2002 cavalier needed new rocker panels and the botoms of the doors sanded down and painted in 2003, cause of rust. So yeah, GM falls to pieces if not faster than Hondas.

Quote:

Watching you parade around my bedroom in a thong was a little like watching sea lions mate.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:11 AM
Joe Schulte wrote:

...and Aaron "babyface" Booms himself-

Good times.

hahahha, actin hard in front of moms mirror!

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:17 AM
joe wins

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:53 AM
Gutty96 wrote:My buddy has a 2.2l Civic I am willing to bet is faster then your Eco. Oh, and he won't back down from an invite to the track either.

Just quickly, I see: Header, intake, motor mount, strut mounts and externally polished head (not seen too often on street cars). That's what I can quickly see. I'm sure here's got more inside that motor (or a lot of time bent over polishing that head while in the car?!)

He's got more mods in that picture than:

Quote:

Engine:

Magnaflow muffler.
Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:

16" Sport Max R black rims.
Exterior:

Window tint.
Audio:

Pioneer cd player.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:13 AM
He built it some time ago, but it took damn near a whole winter. He would have more hours in that engine then I would dare guess at.

here is a couple more pics.

**there is only one true love in my life... and my girlfriend has learned to live with it**
Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:26 AM
H22A!!!! I bet that thing @!#$ MOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, November 01, 2008 2:13 PM
I can see the head is painted, but it still looks like a good clean, organized build. I'm sure he built it right, just by the looks of it.

Saturday, November 01, 2008 3:59 PM
The kid has a Mac Donalds pay check, all he can afford is.....well nothing. I also know of plenty of hondas and acuras that will spank some very nice and very fast cars. My cavy takes me to and from work on a budget, i.e 20 bucks a week.
Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:09 PM
I got a buddy's with

10.5 second- boosted 99 Tibby
10 second flat- fuly bult and street legal Civic
5 diffrent low 11 second SRT neons.
about 9 low 11 second BubbleBacks without nitrous.

You agurment is redimentary becuase blaming a car is fruitless.

A cars potential is:
1. Drivers ability
2. Money spent to build it
3. Maitenence.
4. Weather and track conditions.
5. Parts quality

Since your so baller... why are you on the internet?... and not out on the streets up in honda guys faces?

Ps. Take that faggot bar out your lip- In real life it's just something to rip out when someone doesn't like you.

" Aint nothin' but a Peanut!"
Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:31 AM
lmao@ faggot bar

Sunday, November 02, 2008 1:10 AM
I remember about 4 years ago I saw my first RSX run into the high 13s at 100+ with only bolt ons and drag radials. Then a year later I saw the same guy come back with cams and headwork and a better tune and rip a 13.4 @ 106. Totally complete interior, just drag radials as the only real track mod.

This was like 3 years ago. Since then I've heard stories of 300+ hp K20 N/A monsters. Instawood.

/thread

Monday, July 27, 2015 8:15 PM
So, I searched myself on the internet and this was a result. For whatever reason someone on this site decided to act as though they were me. I never said/posted this. I think Honda makes a great motor actually lol. Does anyone even monitor this site anymore?

There is also another thread someone started about "looking for a megasquirt tuner", that is also something I did not post.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 3:56 PM
voltagebrains wrote:So, I searched myself on the internet and this was a result. For whatever reason someone on this site decided to act as though they were me. I never said/posted this. I think Honda makes a great motor actually lol. Does anyone even monitor this site anymore?

There is also another thread someone started about "looking for a megasquirt tuner", that is also something I did not post.

Ha!

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search