Pearlcav's replacement - Page 2 - Other Cars Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Pearlcav's replacement
Monday, May 09, 2011 12:21 PM
Yeah i will get that lip on tonight probably.

About the Z, It is a little much, but damn its a bad car. Veilside widebody, greddy twin turbo, volk 19's, carbon hood, its loaded for sure, and in person it is hot.

CAR IS FOR SALE...Saab Kit, GM Reflash, 10 psi

Monday, May 16, 2011 9:25 PM
UPDATE here,

mustang is sold, made a good profit on the car, so now im car less. Someone find me a car before i just buy another J lol

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:22 AM
haha that was fast. what exactly are you looking for? comfort or still modding or mileage with modding?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:47 AM
Dude your cav was nice ! It's white one with gold rims Right!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:15 AM
Buy your car back lol . Or find a 1st.gen i wouldn't mine'd an old j ...it would kind of Cool I would make it a sleeper. Zzz..
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:50 AM
Ok maybe not a 1st gen too old lol.but like 2st gen would be Cool v6z24 yeah ! Yank that puppy out drop a v8 in.get a stock car motor that would be j..2 have put wide bodykit and some big ass rims and drop that bad Boy 2ground
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 3:27 AM
BuiltNBoosted wrote:haha that was fast. what exactly are you looking for? comfort or still modding or mileage with modding?

lol THIS ^

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:54 AM
lol it was fast. I am looking for something i can mod, or has already been modified correctly. Im looking to spend no more than 16 on a car. Anything from a c5, 350z, g35, s2k, rsx type s (preferably boosted), or even something like a very nice boosted civic. Im looking for something i can have some fun in but still be able to drive daily in the summer.

now go on the hunt! lol

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:00 AM
97&04cfcavy(04pearlcav) wrote:lol it was fast. I am looking for something i can mod, or has already been modified correctly. Im looking to spend no more than 16 on a car. Anything from a c5, 350z, g35, s2k, rsx type s (preferably boosted), or even something like a very nice boosted civic. Im looking for something i can have some fun in but still be able to drive daily in the summer.

now go on the hunt! lol

out of that selection i would go C5 or s2k but thats just me

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:16 AM
agreed. but up your price to $20k to be a little more comfortable and get a c5 ZO6. you can score some pretty cheap, but i found in the 20k range you get low miles and really nice ones. Not to mention ive seen some of them getting 30mpg. so light and are around 1100-1200 rpm in 6th gear cruising.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:20 AM
350, c5, or s2k are what id suggest, but only drop tops. trust me...thats what you need this time around

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:43 AM
man i wish it was easier said than done to bump my price up 4 grand lol.

Im on a search, came across of few cherry's but they have all been sold.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:16 PM
you can find REALLY nice C5's in the 16k range... they are just harder to come by. best available bet off the bat would be zo6 if possible, but if not a vette will be a vette...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 12:45 PM
Yeah, my dad owns a red C5 6 speed. I love it, wonderful car, he paid 16,200 through a dealer. I looked at a black one the other night, and the guy wont come off 17K, i wont pay that.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:22 PM
07 G35 coupe?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:10 PM
Ide vote S2000 and boost it. SICK little cars without boost.... with boost.... oh gawd.

Love everything you are thinking about though is great.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:16 PM
Damn, I was just gonna say how much i liked the Mustang, haha! I agree with the few comments above, a C5 or S2000 get my vote. Honda is reliable, better mpgs, and a huge aftermarket. The Vette also has a huge aftermarket, all of that torgue, and that V8 rumble I love.... I'm torn... haha

Flickr Photostream Facebook Twitter
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:16 PM
if its your dd an s2k or c5 really arent that pratical. id go with the g35/37
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:12 PM
Eternal- i would love an 07 G.

I cant make my mind up on 1 specific car, im just waiting on that right one to catch my eye. Im willing to drive a little ways to find it.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:25 PM
03cav83 wrote:if its your dd an s2k or c5 really arent that pratical.

why not? what makes the other suggestions more practical? i know TONS of people that DD s2000's and vettes all year round....

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 9:31 PM
idk for me just having the lack of a back seat and for the most part a trunk would make impratical for dd uses at least the g35/37 has somewhat of a back seat and trunk

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 3:40 AM
well another thing to look at aside from modding and aftermarket is costs for repairs and maintenance......last i checked parts for 350z, g35 aint exactly cheap either thou ive noticed alot of times upgrading most parts is cheaper going aftermarket then just using factory parts

Thursday, May 19, 2011 5:37 AM
Yeah i would have no problem DD a s2k or 350, or even a vette. Pretty much no matter what i get it wont be seeing snow, so im not too worried.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search