suicide doors - Page 3 - Exterior Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: suicide doors
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:39 PM
3 fast 3 furious 3 gay?

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:41 PM
Thats @!#$ing great!!!

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:45 PM
explain to me, how what i suggested is half assin a project???
this coming from a KID that rattled can his interior and slaped on a body kit should be ginving advice right???
but then my suggestion about customizing the car is half ass and i am THE HACK
so let`s look at chip foose and boyd and troy where in any of their work do you see a body kit and a rattled caned interior you tell me who will get lguhed at

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:47 PM
thank`s for lookin at my car domain site i am glad to see your jealousy is gettin the best of you when you can do what i did by my own 2 hands then talk to your @!#$

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:48 PM
Becuz its a unibody vehicle!!! Its not made like streetrods or any older vehicles with frames that can be customized like how youre talking.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:49 PM
Quote:

thank`s for lookin at my car domain site i am glad to see your jealousy is gettin the best of you when you can do what i did by my own 2 hands then talk to your @!#$

Looks more like a poster car for APC,which isnt something Id want to be affiliated with.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:51 PM
ok, since you are too old and need bifocals, i'll make it large font for you...

i never said my car is custom. i said you suggested doing it the half ass way by using the stock hinges, when it would be a third the cost to buy hinges that are made specifically to suicide the doors and have them welded in place. again, if i wanted to customize a car, i wouldn't do it to this sunfire. i'd make an alero look like it came from a crack addict. at least my car looks better than that pile of junk. oh, nice pre-packaged stereo system too.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:51 PM
well i sure hope a mod or admin see what you said as well as gives out warnings t o the both of you as well

again you mr big head must be jealous as well

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:52 PM
big daddy wrote:thank`s for lookin at my car domain site i am glad to see your jealousy is gettin the best of you when you can do what i did by my own 2 hands then talk to your @!#$

you painted the worst looking flames i've ever seen on an alero? gee, i'd be really proud of that too if i suffered from down syndrome.

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:52 PM
^^^ hey look his car didnt come in a package... ownt...

neither did this stuff...

most of that stuff is from last year, thats the little crap, that i have just lying around on mycomputer still.... so yeah i may have been 19-20 when i did it, but i did it, all by myself... yeah that truck, i did it all from start to finish, including custom mixing the color... so think before you speak buddy...

if i can do this now.. what will i do when i'm your age?

what were you doing when you were 20?
bet you owned a brown camero berlenetta didnt you? it had keystone mags too didnt it (cragars wernt cool enough for ya...)

now lock this.. so we can make a new post

all we eversaid was it wasnt worth the effort to use the stock hinges...

and you had to get all bent outta shape like we challenged your manhood...

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Monday, March 07, 2005 9:58 PM
well at 20 i too was in a shop and no i had a buick 225 sorry
well i also had a 3 time award winning buick riviera as well if ya guys wanna see it i can show pic`s of it but that don`t matter anyways because the interior wasn`t painted and it didn`t have a body kit on it
why lock it this is fun let`s rip on each other all night long

can i haz bondo

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:58 PM
I don't knock anyone that can do work period. But anyone who is truly in customizing cars, no matter what the area, doesn't need to get on here and portray themself off in a matter as you are doing in this post Big Daddy. If you do good qaulity work, it speaks for itself. No need to get on here and set and argue and act as if you are ten. There are plenty of people on this board that take it a step above what most people do, FLIP being one of the main ones. I'm not knocking your work but I continuously see you flaming on rattle can work and whatnot, but yet at your age I would find it hard to believe to see everyone starts from somewhere.
I am in no way choosing sides here but Cannon Fodder made a vaild point. For what he is doing, the job he has done suits him and in all honesty doesn't look bad at all. Now a man of your age and skill and you may say, I think that many would agree peers your age as well as older than you would look down on how you are being. Age, car, it doesn't matter. I like the flame work on your Alero, but sorry I am good friends with a boy 11 years to your younger and his work, flames wise and overall I find far superior. That doesn't take away from your work, just saying that better is out there period.
Thats like comparing FLIPS car to my car, two totally different directions, and two totally different ballgames. So why try to compare, the hot rods and customs to the tuner scene. That is two completely different realms. Hell what is the style on the east coast differs from the west.
You want to be beneficial and helpful, with what you have learned over the years it should be what you are doing, not knocking on younger peoples work.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Monday, March 07, 2005 9:59 PM
oh oh well i ddin`t see you in the pic`s so your full of @!#$ too
buddy
i think you were lickin the window of the short bus when ya took the pic`s

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:00 PM
big daddy wrote:well at 20 i too was in a shop and no i had a buick 225 sorry
well i also had a 3 time award winning buick riviera as well if ya guys wanna see it i can show pic`s of it but that don`t matter anyways because the interior wasn`t painted and it didn`t have a body kit on it
why lock it this is fun let`s rip on each other all night long

Why not show it, no matter what the case may be if its good quality work why would anyone knock on it?

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:00 PM
I suppose I bought all this work in a "package" too........

Even though your older than all 3 of us, you still dont know sh;t about Cavalier or Sunfires, thats why your on a j-body message board with an N-body cocking off to us.

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:05 PM
your not in yours,

at least i showed in progress pictures...

jeesh.. for being as old and "wise" as you are, you arent that bright are you?

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:09 PM
i saw all those pic`s before dumb ass nice newspaper...lol......sprayin out side can we be a bit more illegal???
why??becasue i can.........i know enough about the j-body n-body w-body f-body
to say what i know and give the best advice i can

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:11 PM
i like how mine got ignored...

guess i knwo more than you thought

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:12 PM
well at least i have the pic`s to show my work, all i am doin is sayin what your sayin
2 can play at this game

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:14 PM
He had pics to show his work.

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:19 PM
here you want a picture with me in it....

there ya go..

i'm out

have fun mullet man...

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:21 PM
lol......and i am being called retarded huh...lol......like i said keep lickin the window

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:25 PM
i like licking the window.... its good practice for... well i dont have to tell you...

your wife can...

i'm done being mature, you want to act ten... i'm gonna too....

common lets race to the ban!!!

Monday, March 07, 2005 10:29 PM
well if i had a wife i am sure she wouldn`t get near you not with the 2 ear rings hangin from your ears
who`s gonna get banned first i am sure i will and i am sure no one else will get warned or banned for all this silly bull @!#$

can i haz bondo
Monday, March 07, 2005 10:31 PM
well @!#$... guess you taught me!!!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search