Anyone Remember the TRD Kit? - Exterior Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone Remember the TRD Kit?
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:59 AM
This thing was a real treasure hunt.

More pictures in the classifieds, just a feeler to see if there is any interest.

Re: Anyone Remember the TRD Kit?
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 1:57 PM
I do, but the picture doesn't work.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:34 PM
those look like the parts off of my old cavalier

Wednesday, May 31, 2017 2:00 PM
If we spoke on Facebook then it is. Check the classifieds for pictures I guess the Dropbox link broke. I'll fix it later.
Wednesday, May 31, 2017 5:14 PM

I sold those parts off years ago, circa 2009. The front bumper went to a kid in NC, the skirts went to a local and he sold them to someone in NC, and the wing went to Larry in Delaware and then I believe he sold the wing to someone in NC. That's one of the few legit TRD wings in the U.S.

Saturday, June 24, 2017 11:26 AM
I believe they are the same parts then, I purchased them out of NC as a set. We met half way in VA. But yes the front clip is modified to fit a 00-02.

The kit is still available for sale, I have had some emails regarding it, but keep in mind I am not open to shipping and the price will depend on where the agreed pickup is. If the buyer would like to organize shipping via uship or similiar, that is on them. But I will not be responsible for crateing, packing, nor transport unless I am the one transporting.
Saturday, June 24, 2017 12:07 PM
Out of curiosity, what are you asking for the kit and where are you located?

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:34 PM
Price will depend on where the agreed pickup will take place. The number in my head is 1000. PA 18640. I have a truck and can meet to a point, buyer recompensated my fuel. Hence price is NEG
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 4:19 PM
Still available if anyone is interested.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 8:28 AM
would you sell just the wing?

Instagram: @monstrr_
Thursday, September 28, 2017 3:11 AM
@ monstrr_ wrote:would you sell just the wing?

What this guy said.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 6:52 PM
I have an offer pending on the entire kit, but no i would not be willing to part out any aspect of it. Im already kicking myself for selling the fenders a while back. And since dumbass me stored it in my mothers basement, she threw out the eyelids thinking they were broke pieces of something.
Wednesday, December 05, 2018 3:16 PM
twizt3d wrote:I have an offer pending on the entire kit, but no i would not be willing to part out any aspect of it. Im already kicking myself for selling the fenders a while back. And since dumbass me stored it in my mothers basement, she threw out the eyelids thinking they were broke pieces of something.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V51wvBbIQHAC2NbHkYUk9LzdU347rnaR
Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:07 AM
This is tempting...

On the inside my car looks like a fighter jet.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 9:49 PM
Just to keep a log. The entire kit was sold to "Danny" from California a few months ago. But it does still exist lol. Heres to keeping the last know trd alive.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search